211 Helpline is a phone line and website that provides information and referrals for health and human services. It is a free and confidential service that is available 24/7.
211 Helpline is a great resource for finding information on health and human services. It is a free and confidential service that is available 24/7. Whether you need help finding a doctor or dentist, or you need information on housing or food assistance, 211 Helpline can help.
The technical specifications of the 211 Helpline for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
211 Helpline ANDROID App Summary
211 Helpline was developed by Blue Compass Interactive, LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download 211 Helpline from Google Play Store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of 211 Helpline is 2.92 on Play store with total users of 5404. The 211 Helpline app has a user rating of 3.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the 211 Helpline is Tuesday, July 13, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the 211 Helpline on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install 211 Helpline For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the 211 Helpline using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the 211 Helpline on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for 211 Helpline here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||211 Helpline On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Blue Compass Interactive, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, July 13, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of 211 Helpline for PC
1. A 24/7 support line for those in need
2. Access to financial and family resources
3. Trained professionals who can offer support and advice
4. Get help with everything from budgeting to finding housing
5. A confidential service that respects your privacy
6. A judgement-free zone where you can feel safe to talk about your situation
7. A service that is available in both English and Spanish
8. A team of compassionate people who want to help you succeed
9. A wealth of resources and information at your fingertips
10. A service that is absolutely free to use
211 Helpline App Overview and Details
You are not alone. Every day people turn to 211 for information and support – whether financial, family, health, or disaster-related. The call or text is free and confidential. 211 is where you go when you don’t know where to turn for help, acting as a single point of contact to thousands of social service programs.
The 211 Helpline app is a free, comprehensive information and referral app linking South Dakota residents to health and human service programs, community services, disaster services and governmental programs.
If you cannot find a resource in this app, you can call 211 or text your zip code to 898211 to reach a caring staff member.
-Easy to use and navigate
-Resources are displayed closest to your current location
-Share the Resource using SMS or Email
-Save Resource as a Favorite for easy viewing at a later time
-Visit the Resource’s website
-Click to call the Resource main phone number
-View the Resource in maps or get directions from your current location
-Search for your needed Resource
Whats New In this 211 Helpline?
The new update includes a list of events and information about food pantries, community education, giveaways, and professional trainings.
211 Helpline is a great resource for people who need help finding resources in their area. The application is easy to use and navigate, and the search function is very helpful. The helpline is a great way to connect with people who need help, and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for assistance.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the 211 Helpline on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent 211 Helpline Reviews
I’ve never gotten help by the play store 211. Imo it’s better just to contact them by phone if you’re able. Operators have always been very helpful, thorough, knowledgeable and treated me like a normal human being when I needed help with rent & food. Thank you 211 🙏 Your app could just use a bit of updates/bug fixes. Nbd 😊
I tried using this app with my location, my zip code, my city…and all it gives me is South Dakota info. IM IN GRESHAM, OR!!
Created for South Dakota. The website for South Dakota 211 directs you to here for local use. I don’t know why it doesn’t say that in the app description.
Great app to use but you can easily access the sam
If u need information or help in Los Angeles CA call this number
Hard to tell if it was the real official site. Must have somewhat prior knowledge to topic because resslts are driven by terminology and have potential to greatly expand your resource availability
Well the app’s fine, it’s just the local resources aren’t there in so many places in eastern Oregon and Idaho it’s rather disheartening.
To great app
It did not work for me but it might for o
We refer the ownership of This 211 Helpline to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 211 Helpline and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the 211 Helpline. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 211 Helpline.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.