I am a certified professional coach and my name is ACT iCoach. I help people in all walks of life to identify and achieve their personal and professional goals. I am here to help you create lasting change in your life. I will work with you to help you find your true purpose and passion in life. I will help you to overcome your fears and doubts and to achieve your dreams. I believe that everyone has the potential to achieve their dreams and to live a life of purpose and fulfillment. I am committed to helping you to reach your full potential.
We will help you download the ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- 1 Download & Install ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- 2 ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm ANDROID App Summary
- 3 ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm for PC
- 5 Whats New In this ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm Reviews
Download & Install ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Resiliens, Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Friday, July 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm ANDROID App Summary
Resiliens, Inc is the developer of the ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm, and they have the app under the Health & Fitness of Google Play Store. The latest version of the ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm from them is 4.7.3 with over 19180 users under the hood. With a 3.6 rating, the ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm is Friday, July 15, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm App Overview and Details
ACT iCoach is a comprehensive app that covers all aspects of Acceptance Commitment Therapy
Learn and practice ACT skills using video lessons and fun animations which helps you to remember skills longer. Features over video lessons and easy to read content from some of the leading ACT Practitioners and researchers in the world. You can also take notes on these lessons for future use.
User friendly tools to track your mood, emotions, journal and ACT measures. Summary screens to check your progress. Analytics to get insight into your own behavior as you learn new skills. Ability to share with therapists and care team.
Track your progress on how you are doing and get motivated to obtain new skills. Get awards for tasks done towards obtaining new skills or keeping up with one you already know.
Complete exercises and practice ideas that are similar to worksheets in actual ACT Therapy. There are over 100 exercises. Each of the exercise link directly to lessons.
Over 1000 meditations ranging across multiple themes from some of the best teachers in the world.
Favorites list to save skills and meditations you use frequently.
Track your ACT Measures daily and weekly to keep yourself motivated and get a sense of how you are doing.
Finally, the app integrates with a clinician app. If your therapist is signed up and you are set up to share your diary card and exercises then you don’t have to share via email every week. Your therapist can engage with you in real time.
Payment will be charged to playstore Account at confirmation of purchase
*You have a choice of being billed monthly for $9.99/month or a discounted price of $49.99 every six months.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Features of ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm for PC
1. ACT iCoach covers all aspects of Acceptance Commitment Therapy
2. You can learn ACT at your own pace
3. The app provides access to a community of like-minded individuals
4. The app offers a range of resources, including articles, videos, and audio recordings
5. You can track your progress and set goals
6. The app provides customized feedback
7. The app is available in English and Spanish
8. The app is free to download
9. The app is compatible with iOS and Android
10. The app is developed by a team of experts
Whats New In this ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm?
Dear ACT iCoach Users,
We've added new assessments, fixed some bugs, notifications and made performance enhancements.
ACT iCoach Team @Resiliens
This program has given me a lot of clarity about my goals and what I need to do to achieve them. It has also helped me to develop a better understanding of myself and my capabilities. Overall, I am really pleased with the results that I have achieved through the use of this program.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm? Let us know!
Recent ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm Reviews
I had started using this app a couple years ago and have used it on and off since then. I just started using it again after a while and there’s a lot more content and exercises now! The overall look of the app is better and the additional content that has been added since I last used it is really nice and helpful.
Seems really good so far to help with acceptance
I am enjoying it so far.
Just excited for launch – its screams act at first glance 3|5*
Could you please please please add widgets, or add widgets for subscribed members? I would love to quickly unlock my phone and directly complete take steps to complete the “thought defusion” exercise, or see the thought defusion tips/metaphors. Thank you!
Die app hat noch ein paar Maccken, aber sie ist wirklich hilfreich. Für mich persönlich besser als eine Therapie, die mir kaum was gebracht hat. Die Aufgaben bringen mich zum Nachdenken und ich kann mich langsam an eine Lösung hinarbeiten. zusammen mit DBT und CBT fühle ich mich gut versorgt.
Forgot my password so tried to reset it. I was emailed a code but when i entered it nothing happened. The screen to enter it says Verification code then Password underneath it but has no instructions of what to actually do. Plus it only gives you 30 seconds to enter the code. Absolute shambles of an app!
This application provide complete ideas and exercise skills and best therapy application….
We refer the ownership of This ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ACT iCoach: Acceptance Commitm.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.