Ben’s Bargains is a deal-of-the-day website that offers deep discounts on popular items. The site is updated daily with new deals and coupons. Ben’s Bargains is a great resource for bargain shoppers looking for the best deals on the web.
The technical specifications of the Ben’s Bargains for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Ben’s Bargains ANDROID App Summary
Ben’s Bargains was developed by MH Sub I LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Ben’s Bargains from Google Play store under the Shopping category. The latest version of Ben’s Bargains is 2.1.3 on Play store with total users of 33473. The Ben’s Bargains app has a user rating of 3.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Ben’s Bargains is Thursday, July 14, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Ben’s Bargains on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Ben’s Bargains App Overview and Details
Join our growing community of over 2 million loyal users and say goodbye to spending hours searching for the best deals on items you want. With the official Ben’s Bargains app, you’ll always have the latest and hottest deals right at your fingertips. Rest assured, our dedicated team of deal experts are constantly working with top brands to make sure that you never pay full price again.
With the Ben’s Bargains app, you’ll:
• Have instant access to hundreds of hot, hand-picked deals on items from over 3,000 stores and brands posted daily
• Easily find the deals you’re looking for based on category, price range, and merchant criteria
• Set deal alerts on items you want and receive notifications straight to your phone when the price of that item drops!
• Access detailed price history, merchant price comparisons and feedback from a large community of loyal users
• Check store pages to find the latest deals and coupon codes specific to your favorite retailer.
What are you waiting for? Download and start saving today!
We love to receive feedback from our users! If you have any questions or concerns, let us know: [email protected]
Features of Ben’s Bargains for PC
1. Find what you’re looking for in seconds
2. Over 2 million loyal users
3. Save hours of searching
4. Get personalized recommendations
5. New and relevant content added daily
6. Follow topics and people you’re interested in
7. Stay up-to-date on what’s trending
8. Discover new and interesting content
9. Conveniently access content from anywhere
10. Get started for free
How To Install & Download Ben’s Bargains For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Ben’s Bargains for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Ben’s Bargains.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Ben’s Bargains on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Ben’s Bargains and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Ben’s Bargains on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Ben’s Bargains On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||MH Sub I LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, July 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Ben’s Bargains?
– The app will now remember which tab to open between popular and new.
– Improved the store deal page that hides stores that do not have deals.
The application is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. Overall, it is a great tool to help you find the best deals on the products you love.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Ben’s Bargains on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Ben’s Bargains Reviews
Great app I spend way too much money on it. Customer service suucks. It’s non existent! They do give back to us in the form of giveways, but you will never win and that will piss you off. Best way to shop though, the clowns in the comment section is a huge turnoff though.
App still has defect in which it fails to remember your choice to display bargains by HOTTEST or NEWEST. It worked several update ago, was brokenafter an update then fixed immediately but was then broken by another update and has been for a while.. Couple of yrs? Also it would be nice if you could add an EDIT option so that if you type a mistake in the app you can fix it in-app rather than having to log into the Web UI. Also Push alerts never work even after disabling battery optimization.
I love it.
Getting worse and worse
Edit: 11/22/2021: screw bensbargains, all they do is steal deals from other deal sites like slickdeals and not give credit where credit is due. They’ll delete your comments and mods will downvote yiumscrewthis company. Checkout slickdeals and Rakuten for better deals
Just spins and spins…. Trash.
App stopped working, now it just shows a white screen
Please allow for the option of setting the default list view (i.e. hottest, newest) or allowing the app to show last used setting. Also, things like filters should not be reset Everytime the app is closed.
Loved the app but it won’t load, every screen keeps saying things like “expired token”, including the user settings screen and when I tried logging out which I can’t even do. Please fix!
We refer the ownership of This Ben’s Bargains to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ben’s Bargains and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ben’s Bargains. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ben’s Bargains.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.