BeyondTrust SupportScout is the industry’s first and only customer support automation solution that provides a complete picture of the customer, their environment, and their interactions. By automating the collection and analysis of customer data, BeyondTrust SupportScout provides customer support reps with the information they need to resolve customer issues faster and more efficiently. With BeyondTrust SupportScout, you can say goodbye to the days of manually searching through customer data to find the root cause of an issue.
So, you want to download the BeyondTrust Support for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
BeyondTrust Support ANDROID App Summary
The BeyondTrust Support is listed under the Business category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the BeyondTrust Support is Bomgar Corporation. The current version of BeyondTrust Support is 2.2.18-34e892e7 with a total user count of 228729 and an overall user rating of 3.0.
Thursday, July 28, 2022 was the last date the BeyondTrust Support was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download BeyondTrust Support For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the BeyondTrust Support on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the BeyondTrust Support to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for BeyondTrust Support. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the BeyondTrust Support on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the BeyondTrust Support on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||BeyondTrust Support On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Bomgar Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, July 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
BeyondTrust Support App Overview and Details
You can dramatically broaden service desk reach with the new BeyondTrust Android Customer Client. Employees and end users with popular Android-powered mobile devices can get the fullest support they need to be more productive while mobile. Once connected to a Remote Support Representative, you can securely chat and receive support from the Representative by allowing them to view your screen, view your mobile devices system information, and share your live camera feed.
Screen Sharing – Share your device’s screen in real-time.
BeyondTrust InSight – Extend your representative’s vision by streaming live video.
Chat – Chat back and forth with your representative.
Note: The BeyondTrust Android Customer Client works with existing BeyondTrust installations with version 19.1 or greater and support sites with trusted CA-signed certificates.
The File Transfer feature has been removed from this app due to Google Play Store app approval restrictions. If you require the File Transfer feature to support your users, please contact BeyondTrust Support for other options.
Features of BeyondTrust Support for PC
1. Android Customer Client allows you to reach a broader audience with your service desk.
2. With the new BeyondTrust Android Customer Client, you can quickly and easily connect to your service desk from your Android device.
3. The Android Customer Client provides a fast and convenient way to access your service desk from anywhere.
4. The new BeyondTrust Android Customer Client makes it easy to connect to your service desk from your Android device.
5. The BeyondTrust Android Customer Client provides a simple and convenient way to access your service desk from your Android device.
6. With the BeyondTrust Android Customer Client, you can easily connect to your service desk from your Android device.
7. The BeyondTrust Android Customer Client makes it simple to connect to your service desk from your Android device.
8. The BeyondTrust Android Customer Client provides a convenient way to access your service desk from your Android device.
9. The new BeyondTrust Android Customer Client makes it easy to access your service desk from your Android device.
10. With the BeyondTrust Android Customer Client, you can connect to your service desk from your Android device with ease.
Whats New In this BeyondTrust Support?
The BeyondTrust Support application is a great tool for customer support. It provides a simple and efficient way to manage customer support requests. The application is easy to use and provides a great way to manage customer support.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the BeyondTrust Support on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent BeyondTrust Support Reviews
Worked well but had to try 4 different methods to uninstall. Never saw something like this. It’s still not un- installed. What the heck? I can’t even deactivate it?
Works goods. Deployed on multiple devices without any issues.
Can’t install the app
This was a 5.. I was able to reset a password for 40$. Lesson learned! Now its a 2 because I can’t change the permissions to deactivate it and delete it!!
How do i unistall this app??
Works great and easy to use on support side of things, no issues.
Takes to long to uninstall!
Didn’t work for me then went to delete. It’s tricky but the following worked on an android phone: you’ll tap on the app until a menu pops up then go to the “i” in your left corner, from there it’ll let you deactivate and Uninstall. Hope that helps
We refer the ownership of This BeyondTrust Support to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BeyondTrust Support and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the BeyondTrust Support. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BeyondTrust Support.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.