A calculator is a mathematical tool used to perform various operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. It is a handheld device that usually has a keypad and a display screen. Some calculators can also perform more complex operations such as square root, percentage, and trigonometric functions.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Calculator for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Calculator For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Calculator on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Calculator using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Calculator so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Calculator on your computer.
|App Name:||Calculator On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Google LLC|
|Latest Version:||8.3 (477856174)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, October 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Calculator ANDROID App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Calculator in the Tools category. You can download and install Calculator on your Android phone from there. Google LLC is the developer of Calculator who made this app.
8.3 (477856174) is the latest version of Calculator that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 1585883376. Plus, you’ll see that Calculator has a good user rating of 4.4.
You can install the latest version of Calculator, which is Thursday, October 6, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Calculator on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Calculator for PC
1. A beautifully designed calculator app that provides simple and advanced mathematical functions.
2. Easy to use interface that makes performing calculations quick and easy.
3. Advanced functions for more complex mathematics.
4. Customizable settings to suit your needs.
5. Ability to save your calculation history for future reference.
6. Available for free on iOS and Android devices.
7. Regular updates with new features and improvements.
8. Excellent customer support.
9. Highly rated by users.
10. A great tool for students, professionals, or anyone who needs to perform mathematical calculations.
Calculator App Overview and Details
Calculator provides simple and advanced mathematical functions in a beautifully designed app.
• Perform basic calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Do scientific operations such as trigonometric, logarithmic, and exponential functions
Whats New In this Calculator?
• Improved tablet support
• Quick settings tile support
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
The calculator application is a great tool for solving mathematical problems. It is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. It is a great tool for students, teachers, and anyone who needs to solve mathematical problems.
That’s it! That’s how you download Calculator on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent Calculator Reviews
Again, another app used quite often despite it being listed otherwise quite often
My prnship is sub oar. This makes my ability to quickly and CLEARLY balance my check book.
Please bring back the old style calculator. This new calculator with big letters and wrong placement of delete button is giving me anxiety. ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️💀💀💀💀💀. Hate this new calculator
New update makes it very difficult to erase a mistake or start something new, without hitting the x one time, one time, one time, one time, unless I’m just not finding the right control please help thank you? 👌
This is a good one👍
We refer the ownership of This Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.