Callin is a social podcasting app that lets you connect with friends and create audio content together. With Callin, you can easily record, edit, and share your audio creations with the people you care about most. Whether you’re looking to podcast with friends or family, Callin makes it easy to create and share audio content.
So, you want to download the Callin – Social Podcasting for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Callin – Social Podcasting ANDROID App Summary
The Callin – Social Podcasting is listed under the Entertainment category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Callin – Social Podcasting is CallIn Corp.. The current version of Callin – Social Podcasting is 1.5.3 with a total user count of 22186 and an overall user rating of 3.9.
Monday, December 12, 2022 was the last date the Callin – Social Podcasting was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Callin – Social Podcasting For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Callin – Social Podcasting on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Callin – Social Podcasting to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Callin – Social Podcasting. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Callin – Social Podcasting on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Callin – Social Podcasting on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Callin – Social Podcasting On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||CallIn Corp.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, December 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Callin – Social Podcasting App Overview and Details
Callin is the first “Social Podcasting” platform where users can create, discover, and enjoy live and recorded audio content in one place. All you need is a phone and something interesting to say. Callin empowers creators and listeners to do more with audio – no studio, no equipment, no complicated post-production needed.
Anyone can create content on Callin in a few easy steps:
– Create a show
– Host a live room – invite a few friends or open it to all
– Invite live listeners to chime in via the caller queue
– Publish episodes easily with automatic recording and simple editing tools
– Share it with the world!
Listeners enjoy Callin on their own schedule:
– Join live and participate in the conversation, or…
– Listen to recorded episodes and experience the room just as it was when it was recorded
– Create highlights of your favorite clips, and share with your network
– Discover new content based on your interests
Callin is redefining the audio experience. The best of live audio and traditional podcasting, together. So what are you waiting for? Join the social podcasting revolution and get on Callin!
NEXT-LEVEL LIVE AUDIO
– Follow and interact with other Callin users in the room
– React with emojis
– Join the conversation using the caller queue and chat live with the host
ELEVATED EDITING TOOLS
– Use simple editing tools to turn a room into an episode in a few taps
– Edit and cut audio using automatically-generated transcripts
– Trim dead audio space and filler words and de-noise
DO MORE THAN LISTEN
– Listen to full episodes or scan the highlights for standout quotes
– Use the interactive playback tool to experience the room as it was when it was live
– Follow speakers and users inside the recording
– Comment on episodes and highlights to interact with other Callin users
– Move between live rooms and recorded content
DISCOVER NEW CONTENT
– Subscribe to shows
– Follow categories that reflect your interests
– Get recommendations and featured shows
– Follow and message with friends, hosts, and other users
UNLEASH YOUR AUDIENCE
– Make your content go farther thanks to audience-generated highlights and shares
– Turn your audience’s network into more listeners through social discoverability
– Interact with your audience via comments and messaging
BUILD A LIBRARY
– Publish only if you want, when you want, and what you want
– Export highlight videos to publish on any platform
– Share app links directly via social media and messaging
Features of Callin – Social Podcasting for PC
1. Social podcasting platform
2. Users can create, discover, and enjoy live and interactive audio content
3. Explore and connect with like-minded people
4. Share your thoughts and ideas with the world
5. Join live and pre-recorded audio conversations
6. Listen to the latest podcasts and shows
7. Get personalized recommendations
8. Follow your favorite podcasts and people
9. Save your favorite episodes
10. Sync across devices
Whats New In this Callin – Social Podcasting?
– Performance fixes
– Various other bug fixes and improvements
Callin is a great social podcasting application that allows users to connect with each other and share their favorite podcast episodes. The application is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great tool for podcast lovers.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Callin – Social Podcasting on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Callin – Social Podcasting Reviews
I love Callin wait to download it I’m huge on here.
It has been very fun they just don’t have the user base yet like Reddit Twitter and other social media audio call in platforms that have an existing user base to tap into. The fact that David Sax is involved makes me believe that they will continue to execute over time and I wish them all the best! They built quicker on a harder start than just almost anyone else. I would love to see more original content and podcasts here.
Great app love it
Can’t use it at all. Makes you set up a profile using your phone number or email, but doesn’t ask for a password; and as soon as I go out of the app it restarts this process. It wouldn’t resend me a verification code email for the email I already used, had to set up with a second email and create a new handle- still won’t let me use the app and is trying to make me sign up again.
Came for All-In, stayed for Callin. Has a lot of potential, giving me early days of clubhouse vibes but has the benefit of the GOAT podcasters as anchors, keep up the good work Sacks!
Doesn’t work. Pause/play functionality fails often.
Devs are very responsive, fixed a volume issue on Android in days! Here for Michael Tracey, look forward to seeing what else is on.
Wow! Great design, great functionality, feature rich app! It’s an amalgamation of many of the social audio apps I’ve liked, but done much better (Spoon, ZCast, Clubhouse, Limor, Nedl). The only things missing: the option to record w/o going live and uploading recordings. Great job though 👍🏿
Excellent app, the devs have addressed the performance issues and so far I haven’t experienced any bugs.
We refer the ownership of This Callin – Social Podcasting to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Callin – Social Podcasting and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Callin – Social Podcasting. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Callin – Social Podcasting.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.