Providence is a town in Rhode Island with a population of just over 176,000 people. It is the capital of Rhode Island and the seat of Providence County. The city is situated at the mouth of the Providence River on Narragansett Bay. Providence was founded in 1636 by Roger Williams, a theologian and religious exile from the Massachusetts Bay Colony. Williams had been banished from the Massachusetts colony for his religious beliefs, and he founded Providence as a place where people could worship freely. The city grew rapidly, and by the mid-18th century it was one of the largest cities in New England. Throughout the 19th and 20th centuries, Providence underwent a series of changes, including a period of decline in the mid-20th century. The city has since rebounded and is now a thriving center of industry, education, and culture.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Circle by Providence for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Circle by Providence For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Circle by Providence on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Circle by Providence, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Circle by Providence app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Circle by Providence ANDROID App Summary
Under the Medical category on Google Play store, Circle by Providence has over 67981 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Providence Health & Services has developed the Circle by Providence and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 4.0.1847.
Until this latest version, Circle by Providence has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.7. This latest version was last updated on Wednesday, June 1, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Circle by Providence on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Circle by Providence On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Providence Health & Services|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, June 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Circle by Providence for PC
1. Free Pregnancy and Parenting App
2. From pregnancy through the teen years
3. Connect with other parents
4. Get personalized tips
5. Track your child’s development
6. Find resources near you
7. Join discussion groups
8. Get expert advice
9. Read articles and watch videos
10. Download on iOS or Android
Circle by Providence App Overview and Details
Free Pregnancy and Parenting App | Circle by Providence
From pregnancy through the teen years, Circle has answers to your questions about raising healthy kids.
LOCAL AND DOCTOR-APPROVED
Local resources are front and center for easy connecting online or by phone. Tap into a vast network of local Providence-approved parenting resources and tools for moms and moms-to-be. Learn more about classes and groups for new moms and moms with older children. All health information is approved by Providence medical professionals, and translated into Spanish.
Check out Circle’s library of pregnancy content from first trimester through postpartum and beyond. Download to get instant access to:
• Articles with answers to your questions about pregnancy and babies.
• A to-do checklist from Providence experts to guide you through every stage of pregnancy.
• Health-tracking tools for fetal movement and kicks, due date and pregnancy weight gain.
• Invite your partner to download Circle to follow along through pregnancy and all the stages of parenting. For family and friends, easily email articles of interest to them.
Circle helps you make informed and engaged health decisions for your growing family from pregnancy until the kids are 18. Download to get instant access to:
• Articles with answers to your questions about babies and parenting.
• Track multiple children to see customized articles and to-dos in your Feed for kids of every age.
• Breastfeeding support videos and a guide to local resources.
• Information on classes and groups for new moms and moms with older children.
• Health-tracking tools for growth, feeding, diaper changes and vaccines.
When you connect to MyChart through Circle, you will receive appointment reminders for you and your children.
**Thanks for letting us join you on your journey through parenthood.**
About Circle & Wildflower Health
Circle was designed for expectant women and their partners, and growing families with kids up to 18 years old. Circle was developed within the PSJH Digital Innovation Group and was acquired by Wildflower Health. We’ll add more tools and content for health topics and conditions in the future, as well as adding more local resources. Have tips? Email us at [email protected]
Whats New In this Circle by Providence?
This version includes expanded content for pregnancy, pediatrics and adult health.
Providence is a great way to stay connected with friends and family. It’s easy to use and has a lot of features that other apps don’t have. It’s also great for staying organized and keeping track of your schedule.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Circle by Providence of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Circle by Providence Reviews
Has everything you an think of And then some
very helpful and helps me login everything that’s important but it’s painfully slow
it is not working very well
I can’t access my test result
I am unable to make an account due to not being able to find my state.
It good app for tracking mom and baby’s
Lots of good info to read and trackers to use. ETA- Tracker doesn’t save quite often, I end up having to put in manually
I like the specific articles for specific family members. And weekly information on my newborn
Great app! Very helpful!
it’s good to have helpful parenting tips
We refer the ownership of This Circle by Providence to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Circle by Providence and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Circle by Providence. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Circle by Providence.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.