The Commercial Appeal is a daily newspaper based in Memphis, Tennessee. The paper covers news in the Mid-South region of the United States, and it is distributed in parts of Arkansas, Mississippi, and Tennessee. The Commercial Appeal is the flagship paper of the Scripps Howard chain.
Do you know the technical specifics of Commercial Appeal for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Commercial Appeal ANDROID App Summary
The Commercial Appeal application developer is Gannett. They listed the Commercial Appeal under the News & Magazines category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Commercial Appeal is more than 38518. With a 2.8, the latest 6.12.3 of the Commercial Appeal is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Commercial Appeal is Sunday, July 10, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Commercial Appeal on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Commercial Appeal On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Sunday, July 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Commercial Appeal Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Commercial Appeal on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Commercial Appeal and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Commercial Appeal on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Commercial Appeal for PC
1. Critically acclaimed storytelling
2. Powerful photography
3. Engaging videos
4. A wide variety of topics
5. In-depth analysis
6. Exclusive insights
7. Engaging commentary
8. Multimedia features
9. A global perspective
10. A commitment to quality journalism
Commercial Appeal App Overview and Details
From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — The Commercial Appeal app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• Subscriptions are charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your Google Play account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For more details, see “Subscription Support” in the app’s settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://cm.commercialappeal.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: [email protected]
Whats New In this Commercial Appeal?
• We’ve made starting and maintaining your subscription even easier.
• We’ve added more personalized content recommendations.
• We've allowed people to set their default app front.
The Commercial Appeal is a great way to advertise your business. It is an affordable way to reach a large audience, and it is a great way to get your message out there.
Downloading and installing the Commercial Appeal for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent Commercial Appeal Reviews
It sucks! It keeps logging me out and will not recognize me as a subscriber. I also am a home subscriber. Very lucky if I get 1 or 2 papers a week! When they moved to Jackson Tennessee it marked the beginning of the end which is probably very near. I’m on the verge of canceling my subscription altogether.
Can’t find out how to cancel subscription.
Looks nothing like the print version…missing some articles and other content that is in the print version…it looks to be more up to date….it would be nice to have the old e version which was just a pic of the print edition and add up to the minute content
Why do I have to sign in every time I open the app? And why is the 1st story I see for subscribers only to the Tennessean? Ridiculous.
Authentication fails on android with Google login.
i have to sign in every single day. it’s stupid
Love reading the local news
Constantly having to sign in. Sign in, and get “Welcome” only on next page get “Subscribe to continue‼️” Over and over, it continues.. Clear Cashe, no 😣.
Great news coverage, but it constantly asks me to sign in, not sure why it can’t keep me signed in like other apps.
Does not recognize that I am a subscriber so I am unable to read the “subscriber only” articles.
We refer the ownership of This Commercial Appeal to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Commercial Appeal and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Commercial Appeal. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Commercial Appeal.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.