Consumer News is a website that provides information on consumer products and services. It includes product reviews and ratings, as well as information on consumer rights and laws. The site also provides advice on how to resolve consumer complaints.
The technical specifications of the Consumer News for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Consumer News ANDROID App Summary
Consumer News was developed by INV Technologies and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Consumer News from Google Play Store under the News & Magazines category. The latest version of Consumer News is 1.2.2 on Play store with total users of 102. The Consumer News app has a user rating of 1.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Consumer News is Thursday, July 22, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Consumer News on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Consumer News For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Consumer News using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Consumer News on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Consumer News here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Consumer News On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||INV Technologies|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Thursday, July 22, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Consumer News for PC
1. The rules cover 11 key areas, encompassing the obligation of the distribution licencees, metering arrangements, connection procedures, billing, payments, customer service, dispute resolution, and safety.
2. The rules are designed to promote fair and efficient competition in the electricity distribution industry, and to protect the interests of consumers.
3. The rules oblige distribution licencees to metering arrangements that will enable accurate billing of electricity consumption.
4. The rules require distribution licencees to provide accurate and timely information to customers about their electricity consumption.
5. The rules oblige distribution licencees to provide customers with a clear and concise bill that shows the price of electricity and the amount of electricity consumed.
6. The rules oblige distribution licencees to offer customers a choice of payment methods, including direct debit, credit card, and cheque.
7. The rules oblige distribution licencees to provide a high level of customer service, including a 24-hour customer service hotline.
8. The rules oblige distribution licencees to resolve customer complaints in a prompt and efficient manner.
9. The rules oblige distribution licencees to take all necessary measures to ensure the safety of their customers.
10. The rules require distribution licencees to comply with the Electricity Distribution Code, which sets out the minimum standards for the operation of the electricity distribution industry.
Consumer News App Overview and Details
The rules cover 11 key areas, encompassing the obligation of the distribution licencees, metering arrangements, release of new connections, and a grievance redressal and compensation mechanism, among others. Discoms will now have to compensate consumers for long power cuts, delays in granting electricity connections, and other such lapses in service. For instance, as per the new rules, new connections should be provided by discoms within seven days of receiving the request in metros, 15 days in other municipal areas, and 30 days in rural areas — failure to comply with these timelines will result in penalties. Currently, some state electricity regulatory commissions (SERCs) do have provisions for compensation if the stated performance benchmarks are not met. However, not all states adhere to them, or have user friendly procedures for receiving the compensation. The new rules attempt to fix this by paving the way for an automatic compensation mechanism. However, there is some concern that these rules violate the domain of the SERCs. Some experts have also argued that they may be inconsistent with the performance benchmarks that have already been specified by SERCs. But, the real challenge will lie in their effective implementation.
Whats New In this Consumer News?
Overall, the Consumer News application is a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest news and information about consumer products. The app is easy to use and navigate, and provides a variety of news sources to choose from. The ability to filter news by topic is also a helpful feature. If you’re looking for a way to stay informed about the latest consumer news, the Consumer News app is a great option.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Consumer News on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Consumer News Reviews
Very useful app for consumers…
Good for daily news easy to share news with your friends and family members
Very useful app
Very good app for consumers..
Useful for consumers..
We refer the ownership of This Consumer News to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Consumer News and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Consumer News. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Consumer News.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.