The Daily Advertiser is a broadsheet newspaper published in Lafayette, Louisiana, United States. It is the largest daily newspaper in the Acadiana region of the state. It has been in business since 1842.
The latest Daily Advertiser eNewspaper for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
- 1 Daily Advertiser eNewspaper ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Daily Advertiser eNewspaper App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Daily Advertiser eNewspaper for PC
- 4 Install “Daily Advertiser eNewspaper” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this Daily Advertiser eNewspaper?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Daily Advertiser eNewspaper Reviews
Daily Advertiser eNewspaper ANDROID App Summary
Gannett has developed the Daily Advertiser eNewspaper for Android. You can find it under the News & Magazines category on Play Store. Since its inception, Daily Advertiser eNewspaper has got over 1156+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 3.7.13
The latest update of Daily Advertiser eNewspaper is Tuesday, November 22, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Daily Advertiser eNewspaper App Overview and Details
Introducing the Daily Advertiser eNewspaper app, where subscribers can read The Daily Advertiser with all the stories, photos and ads shown just as it appears in print. Subscribers can use their current account login to access current and back issues.
Features of Daily Advertiser eNewspaper for PC
1. The Daily Advertiser eNewspaper app allows subscribers to read The Daily Advertiser with ease.
2. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
3. Subscribers can access the app from anywhere in the world.
4. The app offers a variety of features, including the ability to save articles for offline reading, share articles with others, and receive push notifications when new content is published.
5. The app also includes a search function, so users can easily find the articles they are looking for.
6. The Daily Advertiser eNewspaper app is constantly being updated with new features and improvements.
7. The app is available in English and French.
8. The app is free to download and use.
9. The Daily Advertiser eNewspaper app is a great way to stay up-to-date with the latest news from The Daily Advertiser.
10. The app is easy to use and navigate.
Install “Daily Advertiser eNewspaper” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Daily Advertiser eNewspaper on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Daily Advertiser eNewspaper on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Daily Advertiser eNewspaper and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Daily Advertiser eNewspaper as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Daily Advertiser eNewspaper On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Daily Advertiser eNewspaper?
– Compatibility fixes for Android 4, 5, and 6
– Improved performance
The Daily Advertiser eNewspaper application is a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest news. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great choice for those who want to stay informed.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Daily Advertiser eNewspaper for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Daily Advertiser eNewspaper Reviews
App doesn’t show up as an installed app on my Galaxy Tab A. Have to open from within Google Play. App works better than prior revision. I uninstalled and reinstalled and app icon reappeared on home screen. Update 10/16/20 App regularly freezes up, necessitating restart. Very frustrating.
Not too bad an app — loads slowly at times. Doesn’t respond as quickly as I’d like turning pages. Works well enough to keep up with hometown news.
We refer the ownership of This Daily Advertiser eNewspaper to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Daily Advertiser eNewspaper and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Daily Advertiser eNewspaper. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Daily Advertiser eNewspaper.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.