A debit card is a plastic card that gives the cardholder a set amount of funds against each purchase that they make. A credit card, on the other hand, is a plastic card that allows the cardholder to borrow money against the purchase which can be used in the future.
The latest Debit Credit for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Debit Credit ANDROID App Summary
ABDeveloper has developed the Debit Credit for Android. You can find it under the Finance category on Play Store. Since its inception, Debit Credit has got over 146196+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.6 rating and the latest version of it is 3.4.0
The latest update of Debit Credit is Wednesday, April 20, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Debit Credit App Overview and Details
If you have a small Business or an individual, now you don’t need to remember or write in a diary from whom you have taken the money and to whom you have given. This application let you handle all your debit credit with a particular person.
– Supports Multi-Language (English, Hindi, Gujarati, Arabic, Urdu)
– Create Excel File for all your Transactions
– Create PDF File for all your Transactions
– Print all your Transactions
– Whatsapp share your Transactions
– Create Reminders of Due Date
– Easy filter with dates
– Debit or Credit(Transaction) for an each person
– Password Protection, So that no one can see your private Transactions.
– Auto Backup, Auto Sync with your Google Account.
– Secure Data
Features of Debit Credit for PC
1. You don’t need to remember or write in a diary anymore
2. You can keep track of your expenses and income
3. You can see how much money you have left over
4. You can see where you need to cut back
5. You can easily keep track of your appointments and meetings
6. You can see when you need to pay bills
7. You can see what projects you need to work on
8. You can see what tasks you need to complete
9. You can see what goals you need to achieve
10. You can easily find and contact your clients
Install “Debit Credit” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Debit Credit on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Debit Credit app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Debit Credit.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Debit Credit On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, April 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Debit Credit?
– PayU Payment issue solved
– Attachment Issue is solved
– Statement Share Working
– Google Payment Issue Solved
– Now add directly to groups
– Transfer Entry from one name to another
– Balance Column Added
– Access Web application at https://debitcredit.app
– Now set a password for deleting entries
– Free users can now add names and create pdf with rewarding videos
– Ads reduced for free users
Overall, the Debit Credit app is a great tool for managing your finances and keeping track of your spending. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that can help you stay on top of your finances. The only downside is that it is not available for all countries.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Debit Credit for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Debit Credit Reviews
Alot of problem we are facing couple of weeks, my app is blocked and we are subscribing several times, but not subscribed yet,alot of money deducted of my account, where it is I don’t know not refund in my account or not show in paytm account…..Plz help
I havw no debit card
Have paid for subscription but still I’m seeing adds limited usage have contacted developer thru mail and what’s app but there is no respond since long
My account blocked two times fee paid but still not active
Please help me I have important data and my subscription is blocked..I have paid the fees
I was paid my plus subscription bt app is still not working
What a rubbish service faceing the same isshu from year payment kat jata hai subscription hota nhi app maintain nhi kr skte to bante kui ho ye scam hai apka paise lele or watsapp mai koi reply nhi pls slice the issu i have lots of data …
Hey.. please help..i’m getting no response from your side on WhatsApp or email.. actually i have paid for the subscription but it’s not showing on your app & i’m not able to use the app properly..i have shared my concern on your WhatsApp no. Please clear my issues
I paid for subscription plan fees but no replay in devlopers..very bad experiance.
We refer the ownership of This Debit Credit to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Debit Credit and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Debit Credit. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Debit Credit.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.