Android devices come with a lot of built-in apps. While some of them are essential, others are not. The good thing is that you can disable or remove most of the unwanted apps. This can be done using the Default App Manager.
The Default App Manager is a simple and easy to use app that lets you manage all the default apps on your Android device. With this app, you can disable or remove any default app that you do not want.
The Default App Manager is a must-have app for all Android users who want to take control of their device and manage all the default apps.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Default App Manager For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
- 1 Default App Manager App Overview and Details
- 2 Default App Manager App Overview and Details
- 3 Download & Install Default App Manager For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Default App Manager ANDROID App Summary
- 5 Features of Default App Manager for PC
- 6 Whats New In this Default App Manager?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Recent Default App Manager Reviews
Default App Manager App Overview and Details
Default App Manager App Overview and Details
Default app manager allows you to set and clear default apps with ease.
★ View compatible application for file types and applications.
★ Manage default app for categories
★ Manage default app for file types
★ 60+ file extensions supported
★ Sleek Material 2.0 design
★ Manage apps (open/uninstall)
• File Storage
▶File types supported
• 50+ file extensions are supported
Download & Install Default App Manager For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Default App Manager on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Default App Manager on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Default App Manager result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Default App Manager will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Default App Manager with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Default App Manager on your PC.
|App Name:||Default App Manager On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Martin K Apps|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, June 3, 2020|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Default App Manager ANDROID App Summary
Martin K Apps is the developer of this Default App Manager application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 62405+ users of this app. The Default App Manager app rating is currently 2.5.3.
It was last updated on Wednesday, June 3, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Default App Manager for PC
1. Default app manager
2. Set and clear default apps
3. View compatible apps
4. Filter apps by category
5. Bulk selection of apps
6. Select multiple apps at once
7. Set default apps for specific tasks
8. Clear default apps for specific tasks
9. View app info and permissions
10. Launch apps from the manager
Whats New In this Default App Manager?
* Layout fixes
The Default App Manager is a great way to manage your applications and keep them organized. It is very user friendly and helps you keep track of your app usage. Overall, I highly recommend this application!
This concludes our article on Default App Manager Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Default App Manager for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Default App Manager Reviews
Option to clear Chrome as default browser is grayed out.
This app help me to reset the pdf default app
Ads are really intrusive
Its ok. Lets you add a default but won’t let you remove a default without going into the app settings. Bummer, not for me. I need full control lver my default apps. Now it won’t even let you add a default, not to mention, it no longer lists available apps, like it did in 2020! A real lover in my opinion!
MaxSecure Antivirus Say This App Is Android.Android.WIN32.Mobidash.bm.It is Dangerous for Device.
99% ok. however it cant detect my mx audio player and build in player . i have to configure through system setting. not tested fully as i felt dissatisfied when it failed to configure audio. im using samsung tab a + android 11)
We refer the ownership of This Default App Manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Default App Manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Default App Manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Default App Manager.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.