There are many people with disabilities who need assistance with daily tasks. Disability care app is an app that helps these individuals with things like grocery shopping, appointments, and other errands. The app is free to download and use, and it is available for both Android and iOS devices. Disability care app is a convenient way for people with disabilities to get the help they need, and it is a great resource for caregivers.
The technical specifications of the Disability Care App for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Disability Care App ANDROID App Summary
Disability Care App was developed by Maslow For People and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Disability Care App from Google Play Store under the Health & Fitness category. The latest version of Disability Care App is 2.0.15 on Play store with total users of 729. The Disability Care App app has a user rating of 1.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Disability Care App is Monday, April 4, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Disability Care App on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Disability Care App For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Disability Care App using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Disability Care App on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Disability Care App here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Disability Care App On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Maslow For People|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Monday, April 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Disability Care App for PC
to do”” list
• Add tasks by voice
• Get reminders for upcoming tasks
• Check off tasks as you complete them
• See all your tasks in one place
• Organize your tasks into lists
• Share your lists with others
• Assign tasks to other people
• Get notified when someone completes a task you’ve assigned
• Add notes to tasks
• Attach files to tasks
• Search for tasks
• Print your lists
Disability Care App App Overview and Details
NOTE: For all new teams, go to “app.maslow.io” to use latest version of Maslow app
A voice enabled life assistant for young people living with paralysis. Maslow enables anyone to independently manage their care and rehab routines, communicate with health specialists and access best practice health education where it matters most – at home.
Maslow’s inclusive design equips you with tools to independently structure your personal and rehabilitation schedule, measure your rehabilitation habits, and access guided health education to better understand and manage your condition.
Whats New In this Disability Care App?
The Disability Care App is a great tool for people with disabilities. It helps them stay connected with their care providers and gives them the ability to manage their own care. The app is easy to use and helps people stay organized and in control of their care.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Disability Care App on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Disability Care App Reviews
My Phone doesn’t start by (61) area so it didn’t me allow me to Install
Not what i thought
We refer the ownership of This Disability Care App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Disability Care App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Disability Care App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Disability Care App.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.