This Blur Photo Editor gives you the ability to quickly create amazing blurring effects on your photos with just a few taps. With this app, you can choose from a variety of different blurring styles to apply to your photos, including:
-Tilt-Shift Blur: This style simulates the effect of a shallow depth of field, making your photo look like it was taken with a professional camera.
-Glow Blur: This style adds a beautiful glow to your photos, making them looksoft and dreamy.
-Radial Blur: This style adds a radial blur to your photos, making them look like they’re spinning.
-Motion Blur: This style adds a sense of motion to your photos, making them look like they’re moving.
With the Blur Photo Editor, you can quickly and easily add stunning blurring effects to your photos, giving them a professional and polished look.
Our goal is to help you get the Blur Photo Editor: blur effect for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Blur Photo Editor: blur effect ANDROID App Summary
The developer of the Blur Photo Editor: blur effect is Ryoichi Fukugawa and they’ve done a great job at keeping Blur Photo Editor: blur effect simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Blur Photo Editor: blur effect under Photography of Play Store. Blur Photo Editor: blur effect’s latest version is 1.2.0.RC5 with an impressive user base of over 162475. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.4 shows how people love Blur Photo Editor: blur effect.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Blur Photo Editor: blur effect is Friday, July 15, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Blur Photo Editor: blur effect on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Blur Photo Editor: blur effect App Overview and Details
You can quickly blur a photo with a few taps.
– Gaussian Blur
– Hexagon Pixelate
– Color Brush
– Undo & Redo
– Save & Share
This photo editor allows you to easily add blur effects to your photos & pictures.
Anyone can easily add a blurry effect to a photo by simply touching it. You can choose from three types of effects (Gaussian blur, square pixelate, and hexagonal pixelate).
You can add a point-blur effect to a portion of the image. (such as a person’s face, a photo background or a car license plate)
Edited images can be shared to SNS and other applications with a one-click.
Features of Blur Photo Editor: blur effect for PC
1. Quickly blur a photo with a few taps
2. Blur photos with different amounts of blur
3. Choose how much blur to apply with a simple slider
4. Blur photos with different types of blurs
5. Apply blurs to photos with different types of photos
6. Blur photos with different amounts of pixels
7. Choose how much pixelation to apply with a simple slider
8. Pixelate photos with different types of pixels
9. Apply pixelation to photos with different types of photos
10. Choose how much hexagon pixelation to apply with a simple slider
Whats New In this Blur Photo Editor: blur effect?
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Download & Install Blur Photo Editor: blur effect For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Blur Photo Editor: blur effect app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Blur Photo Editor: blur effect app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Blur Photo Editor: blur effect will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Blur Photo Editor: blur effect on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Blur Photo Editor: blur effect On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Ryoichi Fukugawa|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, July 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
This app is a great way to add some blur to your photos to give them a more professional look. It’s easy to use and has a lot of different options to choose from, so you can find the perfect look for your photo.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Blur Photo Editor: blur effect for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Blur Photo Editor: blur effect, or the steps altogether.
Recent Blur Photo Editor: blur effect Reviews
the worst app in the history of blur apps where is the blue and why is it so glitchy I’d rather quit if I’m at your place and start farming
Simply the best👌😎❤️.. Love it…
Very bad application Not working function application
First time user..so far so good
We refer the ownership of This Blur Photo Editor: blur effect to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Blur Photo Editor: blur effect and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Blur Photo Editor: blur effect. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Blur Photo Editor: blur effect.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.