A Circle Sidebar is a great way to organize your website’s sidebar. It’s easy to use and helps you keep your sidebar organized and tidy.
The technical specifications of the Circle SideBar for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Circle SideBar ANDROID App Summary
Circle SideBar was developed by Zeeshan! and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Circle SideBar from Google Play Store under the Personalization category. The latest version of Circle SideBar is 27.0 on Play store with total users of 701641. The Circle SideBar app has a user rating of 3.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Circle SideBar is Thursday, March 1, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Circle SideBar on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Circle SideBar For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Circle SideBar installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Circle SideBar and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Circle SideBar on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Circle SideBar in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Circle SideBar on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Circle SideBar On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, March 1, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Circle SideBar App Overview and Details
Circle Sidebar – An application to make your android experience better, provides easy multitasking from anywhere and anytime!
It’s fast and highly customizable. Users can easily customize the way it works and the content it holds. It runs in the background and can be easily accessed from any screen with just a swipe. The user can even set it to start at boot.
1. Easy controls – All the settings are provided in the main screen with descriptions of each function for better understandability and to avoid confusions.
2. Completely customizable with the way it is triggered. Options for triggering width, height and position are given. The user can easily adjust it to their convenience.
3. Include Favorite apps – Users have full access to the all the apps installed on the phone. At any point, a user can choose what apps to be displayed in the sidebar.
4. Haptic feedback provided to give a response to the user as an acknowledgment to their sidebar calling request.
5. Option to apply custom icon packs is included. Install any icon pack from the store and choose it from circle sidebar.
6. Option to vary the icon sizes is also provided.
7. After the second update, option to add shortcuts was included based on user request. (Pro Feature)
8. App icons and list are completely customizable – choose icons from a different range of icon packs or use a custom image of your own.
9. Based on user requests, the option to Black Listing Apps is included (Pro Feature). Sidebar automatically disappears in the selected apps.
10. Circle Sidebar timeout can be set after the third update.
11. Enable/Disable infinite scrolling based on user preference.
12. More features to come 🙂
* Fixed the most reported issue: Now touch outside the Sidebar is not registered by the background.
* Fixed the issue with the service closing itself in the background.
* Fixed the triggering problem on touch. (previously it worked only on Tap)
* Added option to set the timeout for the sidebar.
* Added option to disable infinite scrolling.
* Added option to set BlackList Apps. (Pro feature) (Sidebar will automatically disappear in the selected apps)
* Now supports lock screen enabling.
* Added device orientation based blacklisting.
Added Quick Settings:
– Now you can set a second circle for quick settings. You can set it to infinite scroll with all the quick settings or you could limit to the favorite settings.
– The Quick Settings added are:
1. Wifi toggle.
2. Bluetooth toggle.
3. Screen Rotation.
4. Flash Light toggle.
5. Airplane toggle.
6. Brightness Mode.
7. Volume Control (Supports both media and ringtone volumes depending)
8. Music Control: Play / Pause
9. Music Control: Play Next / Play Previous Track
10. Hotspot Toggle (toggling could be a little slow on some devices)
11. Location Services Toggle.
12. Ringer Mode (General / Vibrate / Silent)
13. More to come… Drop your suggestions on email.
STORAGE – Required for including shortcuts of a file on the device storage or to create an icon.
CALL – Required for direct dial shortcut to any specified number.
Please use the Reports section in the app to directly interact with the developer via email.
Any Feedback, suggestions, and bug reports are much appreciated.
If you like the app please share it with friends and family and leave a rating on play store.
All the major updates released are based on the user requests and suggestions, please feel free to drop me an email anytime!!
Features of Circle SideBar for PC
1. Circle Sidebar provides easy multitasking for your android device.
2. It allows you to open multiple apps at the same time.
3. You can customize the sidebar to your liking.
4. It is very easy to use.
5. It is free.
6. It is ad-free.
7. It is open source.
8. It has no permissions.
9. It is lightweight.
10. It is customizable.
Whats New In this Circle SideBar?
1. Fixed the 'Dialer app opening contacts' issue reported. Please remove and add the icon again to completely solve this.
2. Fixed the Direct Dial Shortcuts – Please provide the CALL Permission in case of Lollipop and above for this to work.
The Circle SideBar application is a great way to keep track of your tasks and deadlines. It is very user-friendly and easy to use. Overall, it is a great application and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a task manager.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Circle SideBar on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Circle SideBar Reviews
I loved it
I paid for the pro version and it still won’t unlock the other features!
We refer the ownership of This Circle SideBar to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Circle SideBar and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Circle SideBar. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Circle SideBar.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.