In Lebanon, the Ministry of Economy and Trade is responsible for consumer protection. Lebanon has a number of laws and regulations that protect consumers, including the Consumer Protection Law, the Foodstuff and Consumer Goods Law, and the Price Control Law.
The Consumer Protection Law establishes the Consumer Protection Directorate (CPD) within the Ministry of Economy and Trade, and gives the CPD the authority to investigate complaints and take action against businesses that violate consumer rights. The Foodstuff and Consumer Goods Law protects consumers against adulterated and mislabeled food, and requires food businesses to obtain a license from the Ministry of Economy and Trade. The Price Control Law prohibits businesses from charging excessive prices for essential goods and services.
The CPD investigates complaints and can order businesses to take corrective action, issue warnings, and impose fines. The CPD also has the power to order the recall of defective products and the closure of businesses that violate consumer rights.
The technical specifications of the Consumer Protection Lebanon for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Consumer Protection Lebanon ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Consumer Protection Lebanon App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Consumer Protection Lebanon for PC
- 4 How To Install & Download Consumer Protection Lebanon For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this Consumer Protection Lebanon?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Consumer Protection Lebanon Reviews
Consumer Protection Lebanon ANDROID App Summary
Consumer Protection Lebanon was developed by Eurisko Mobility S.A.L. Offshore and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Consumer Protection Lebanon from Google Play store under the Tools category. The latest version of Consumer Protection Lebanon is 4.0 on Play store with total users of 17992. The Consumer Protection Lebanon app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Consumer Protection Lebanon is Tuesday, March 22, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Consumer Protection Lebanon on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Consumer Protection Lebanon App Overview and Details
This application is presented by the Consumer Protection Directorate (CPD) in the Lebanese Ministry of Economy and Trade (MOET). It is intended for users in the Lebanese market exclusively.
The application is available in three languages: Arabic, English and French in order to enable a wider coverage of the local market for Lebanese and foreign consumers.
This application aims to enhance communication between CPD and local consumers. It allows them to ask for information, send and follow complaints on one hand, and on the other hand, it provides users with prompt notifications about decisions, events and achievements made by CPD to boost confidence between the two parties.
Features of Consumer Protection Lebanon for PC
1. Helps users understand their consumer rights
2. Gives users information on how to file a complaint
3. Helps users track their complaints
4. Lets users know when their complaint has been resolved
5. Informs users of their rights during mediation
6. Provides users with contact information for the CPD
7. Gives users access to educational materials on consumer rights
8. Allows users to submit suggestions for improvement to the CPD
9. Enables users to sign up for updates from the CPD
10. Gives users the ability to rate and review the CPD
How To Install & Download Consumer Protection Lebanon For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Consumer Protection Lebanon for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Consumer Protection Lebanon.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Consumer Protection Lebanon on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Consumer Protection Lebanon and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Consumer Protection Lebanon on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Consumer Protection Lebanon On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Eurisko Mobility S.A.L. Offshore|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, March 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Consumer Protection Lebanon?
The Consumer Protection Lebanon application is a great tool for Lebanese consumers. It provides them with a lot of useful information about their rights and how to protect themselves from unfair business practices. It also gives them a platform to share their experiences and complaints with other consumers. Overall, this application is a great way for Lebanese consumers to stay informed and protected.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Consumer Protection Lebanon on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Consumer Protection Lebanon Reviews
Can’t receive any code otp.
Complaint option doesn’t work
The permission asked is suspicious from development point of view. No need for such permission and they do not mention anything about it. Moreover, surely this is a third party that has developped the app.
Why would your app require permission to make phone calls and access our location????? Very shady!
Had to delete the app and reinstall to get the latest version from 9th August 2019. Play store did not offer automatically 😟
App does not even start…
not working at all
Finally an easy app to flag and fight corruption and bad customer experience across Lebanon
We refer the ownership of This Consumer Protection Lebanon to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Consumer Protection Lebanon and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Consumer Protection Lebanon. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Consumer Protection Lebanon.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.