Debtor ledger is a type of accounting ledger that is used to keep track of all the debts owed by a company. This ledger can be used to track both short-term and long-term debts. This ledger is important because it can help a company keep track of its financial obligations and make sure that they are paid on time.
The latest Debtor Ledger for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Debtor Ledger ANDROID App Summary
Aspiring Investments Corp has developed the Debtor Ledger for Android. You can find it under the Business category on Play Store. Since its inception, Debtor Ledger has got over 5+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 1.0 rating and the latest version of it is 0.0.3
The latest update of Debtor Ledger is Wednesday, November 9, 2016 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Debtor Ledger App Overview and Details
If you are a business owner, financial planner, accountant, treasurer or a financial controller for a small or mid-tier enterprise, and are looking for a cost effective, self-contained application for financial book keeping of Debtors both large and small, Debtor Ledger app is a good choice for you. You can record expenses and income, and develop an aggregate balance.
The app lets you save and re-use the Ledger statements, so you can see and keep a track of the financial progress of your business over time. If you would like to share the Ledger statements with your business partners, simply tap e-mail, to send the information instantly anytime and anywhere.
Alternatively, you can locally save and email the Ledger. Managing finance for your business has never been so easier.
Features of Debtor Ledger for PC
1. Business owners can use the software to track their finances and budget for their business.
2. Financial planners can use the software to plan for their clients’ financial future.
3. Accountants can use the software to manage their clients’ finances and prepare financial statements.
4. Treasurers can use the software to monitor and report on the financial performance of their company.
5. Financial controllers can use the software to manage the financial affairs of their organization.
6. The software provides a comprehensive financial planning and analysis tool.
7. The software includes a powerful budgeting tool.
8. The software offers a wide range of reports and graphs.
9. The software is easy to use and understand.
10. The software is available in a variety of languages.
Install “Debtor Ledger” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Debtor Ledger on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Debtor Ledger app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Debtor Ledger.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Debtor Ledger On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Aspiring Investments Corp|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, November 9, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Debtor Ledger?
Debtor Ledger is a great application for keeping track of your debts and payments. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that can help you stay on top of your finances. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is looking for a way to keep track of their debts and payments.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Debtor Ledger for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Debtor Ledger Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Debtor Ledger to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Debtor Ledger and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Debtor Ledger. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Debtor Ledger.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.