EveryDollar is a budget tracker that allows users to see where their money is going and where they can cut back. It is a simple and effective way to stay on top of your finances and make sure that your spending is in line with your goals.
The latest EveryDollar: Budget Tracker for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
EveryDollar: Budget Tracker ANDROID App Summary
Ramsey Solutions has developed the EveryDollar: Budget Tracker for Android. You can find it under the Finance category on Play Store. Since its inception, EveryDollar: Budget Tracker has got over 2967689+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.5 rating and the latest version of it is 2022.11.28
The latest update of EveryDollar: Budget Tracker is Monday, November 28, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
EveryDollar: Budget Tracker App Overview and Details
Budgeting doesn’t have to be boring and tedious. Seriously. You just need a budgeting app made with you in mind. That’s EveryDollar.
EveryDollar has helped millions of people learn to love budgeting by taking the stress out of planning and managing money.
Create your first budget in about 10 minutes. Then customize categories, track expenses, set up savings goals, and more! You can also pay off debt faster, build lasting wealth, and plan for your future.
Tell Your Money Where to Go
EveryDollar is built on zero-based budgeting. You give every dollar a job to do (see where we got the name?) before the month begins—so your income minus your expenses always equals zero. No complicated percentage-based or “month ahead” planning required—just simple budgeting that puts you in control of your finances.
Find and Save More Money
When you start to tell your money where to go instead of wondering where it went, you’ll feel like you got a raise. In fact, budgeters find an average of $332 in their first month using EveryDollar.
You can start budgeting with the free version of EveryDollar or unlock the premium version with a free trial.
What’s included with the free version of EveryDollar?
• Create unlimited budgets on the mobile app or on desktop.
• Adjust or reset your budget throughout the month.
• Split expenses across multiple budget lines.
• Stay on top of spending and see how much cash is remaining each month.
• Manually track transactions.
• Check your budget from anywhere with the mobile app for Android or iOS.
What’s included with the premium version of EveryDollar?
• Everything in the free version, plus:
• Connect to your bank so transactions automatically stream in straight from your bank account.
• Get one-click transaction tracking suggestions (desktop only).
• See custom reporting on income and spending habits.
• View all your connected account balances in the app.
• Export transactions and download as CSV (desktop only).
• Fast-track your debt payoff with automatic balance updates.
• Get priority callback support from our customer success team.
• Set due date reminders three days before a bill is due (iOS only).
Download EveryDollar and start budgeting today.
Features of EveryDollar: Budget Tracker for PC
1. Track your spending and income
2. Stay on top of your bills
3. Create a savings plan
4. Set financial goals
5. Stay organized
6. Reduce stress
7. Save time
8. Get out of debt
9. Build your credit
10. improve your financial health
Install “EveryDollar: Budget Tracker” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the EveryDollar: Budget Tracker on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the EveryDollar: Budget Tracker app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install EveryDollar: Budget Tracker.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||EveryDollar: Budget Tracker On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Ramsey Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, November 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this EveryDollar: Budget Tracker?
In this release, you can edit debts right within your budget!
Also, tapping "Reset Budget" is now smarter—it no longer removes budget items you've previously added (it works like the web version)
We also fixed a few more bugs.
EvenDollar is a great budget tracker application that can help you stay on top of your finances. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that can help you stay on track. Overall, this is a great budget tracker application and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a budget tracker application.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the EveryDollar: Budget Tracker for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent EveryDollar: Budget Tracker Reviews
Used to be great, now not so much -whenever it updates, my saved password doesn’t work & I have to reset it (has happened 2x) -app stutters entering # values -takes too long to load -“connecting to bank” keeps repopulating transactions I’ve already assigned to budget items -love the Ramsey program but this app needs work.
I remember 2 years ago when I used this app. Everything worked. But now that is 6 feet down under.
After the update it doesn’t allow me to delete rows. That is frustrating because there are items I don’t need or want on there any longer and now it errors when I try to delete it. Otherwise I really like the app. It would be nice if this could be fixed.
It used to work very well! I’m not sure what’s going on now but now I can’t drag and drop to delete transactions and when I try to select multiple it keeps clearing away what I’m doing. I hope it gets fixed soon😕
SUPPOSED TO BE SUPERIOR OVERALL DAVE RAMSEY BUT I COULDN’T GET THROUGH THE APPS TO DO MY BUDGET THANKS
Used this app for a long time and loved the simplicity which helped us stick to a budget. Lately have been seeing more bugs and glitches which is getting to the point where it’s almost unusable, especially since you have to pay monthly for it. Would love to see it become as stable as it used to be to help justify the mo they expense.
I’ve used this app for more than a year and it has been quite helpful. But the update a few months ago slowed it down and I’ve had problems with it telling me i don’t have a budget for months when i have already created a budget and entered transactions. The browser UI is much better and easier to use.
little bit of a learning curve, but the developer seems to update and adds new features from time to time. Great way to start tracking a budget and really see where your money goes.
Developer needs to make it harder to override your “planned expenses” for the month. I am constantly touching the planned amount and over writing it. Also slow to open. Get rid of the “x spent of y” in the top right of each budget item. — confusing. I have been using this since Dave Ramsey introduced it. The update earlier this year degraded the functionality of the app.
The free version is great. 5 stars for that. The paid version said there was a 14 day free trial. It charged my card immediately. I canceled because it doesn’t support linking with a Walmart Moneycard.
We refer the ownership of This EveryDollar: Budget Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EveryDollar: Budget Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the EveryDollar: Budget Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EveryDollar: Budget Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.