Flutterwave is a payment gateway for Africa that makes it easy for customers to pay for goods and services online. The company was founded in 2016 by Nigerian entrepreneurs Iyinoluwa Aboyeji and Kola Aina. Flutterwave has since then grown to become one of the leading fintech startups in Africa with over 3 million customers. The company has raised over $1.2 billion from investors such as Y Combinator, Andreesen Horowitz, and Google.
Installing and using the Flutterwave for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Flutterwave ANDROID App Summary
Flutterwave Inc has developed the Flutterwave application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Finance category on Play Store. Flutterwave has over 146602 users with a great 3.8 rating overall. The latest version of Flutterwave is currently 3.6.0.
The latest upstate time of the Flutterwave is Thursday, December 15, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Flutterwave on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Flutterwave App Overview and Details
Flutterwave Mobile makes it super convenient for anyone to run their business anytime, anywhere.
Flutterwave Mobile essentially turns any smartphone into a mobile POS. This is because Flutterwave Mobile allows you accept card payments from anyone- you only need to generate a payment link within the app for them to pay you using their card as they’d do with a physical POS.
But Flutterwave Mobile goes even one better. Flutterwave Mobile accepts more payment types than any physical POS can accept. Card payments, bank transfers, Paga, Mobile Money, USSD, the possibilities are endless.
Your delivery personnel with Flutterwave Mobile installed on their phone don’t need a physical POS anymore. Your sales personnel at your branches no longer need physical POS machines. Again the possibilities are endless.
Flutterwave Mobile allows you to run your online store from your phone only. You can create a new online store in minutes on the app. Fulfilled and pending orders are available at a glance; new products can be added on the go; new order alerts are received via push notifications; stock quantity is available at a glance. Whether you’re in or out of town, whatever time of the day it is, you have your store with you.
Flutterwave Mobile is not restricted to just the Flutterwave Store or the mobile POS use cases. Every Flutterwave merchant is able to efficiently manage their business; whether it’s checking balance overview, seeing daily transactions, quickly retrieving a customer’s details, your business will always be mobile (pun intended).
The future of commerce will always be convenience. Flutterwave Mobile makes running your business more convenient than ever. Flutterwave Mobile is the future of commerce. Give it a spin.
Features of Flutterwave for PC
1. Flutterwave Mobile makes it super convenient for anyone to run their business anytime, anywhere.
2. With Flutterwave Mobile, there’s no need for a physical POS device.
3. Flutterwave Mobile accepts all major Nigerian debit and credit cards.
4. Flutterwave Mobile is extremely user-friendly and easy to set up.
5. Flutterwave Mobile is secure and PCI-compliant.
6. Flutterwave Mobile integrates with your existing accounting software.
7. Flutterwave Mobile offers customer support 24/7.
8. Flutterwave Mobile is available in both English and Igbo.
9. Flutterwave Mobile offers competitive pricing.
10. Flutterwave Mobile offers a free trial.
|App Name:||Flutterwave On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Flutterwave Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, December 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Flutterwave On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Flutterwave on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Flutterwave. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Flutterwave, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Flutterwave?
– You can now manage your invoices on the Flutterwave mobile app.
– You can now filter through your orders by date.
– We fixed a bug that prevented some users from accessing their customer's phone numbers on the order details.
– You can now access the details on the discount code used by customers on an order from the order details page.
Flutterwave is a payment gateway that allows you to accept payments online from customers anywhere in the world. It is easy to set up and use, and offers a variety of features to help you manage your business. Overall, Flutterwave is a great option for businesses that want to accept online payments from customers around the globe.
Did the guide help you download and install the Flutterwave for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Flutterwave, let us know below.
Recent Flutterwave Reviews
You people shld change your app developer if not, people are gonna rank down your app from existing, coz I can’t even login to the account I created..
Don’t be carried away by the hype! My transaction is still pending as at the point of writing. First few transactions went well. The customer service is a disaster. No working contact number. It took over 24 hours to reply my message on email and twitter, yet the problem was not resolved. Don’t be moved by the hype
My app is not opening since I registered it
Your lack of customer service ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU KNOW YOUR SERVICES SUCK AND ARE COSTING PEOPLE MONEY leaves so much to be desired. You people are the literal worst. I have lost money and customers because of you. Fix your system and stop sending generic emails. Nxa!
This app still needs a whole lot of work done on it
Scam appp I can’t even access it over here it’s telling me it can’t connect meanwhile my network is secure, I can’t use the app to create an, account
Transfers are a nightmare App says I must enable 2FA before I can make transfers but the OTP takes forever to come to my email when enabled and sometimes it doesn’t enabling 2FA should be optional not a must i means its my account and of what use it the money if I myself can’t send it to my bank account because the OTP most at times doesn’t come on time.
In credible and stable to rely on
We refer the ownership of This Flutterwave to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flutterwave and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flutterwave. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flutterwave.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.