Idle Ants is a simulator game where you manage a colony of ants. You start with a small group of ants and must help them survive and grow. Collect food, build nests, and expand your colony. Protect your ants from predators and compete with other colonies.
We will help you download the Idle Ants – Simulator Game for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- 1 Download & Install Idle Ants – Simulator Game on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- 2 Idle Ants – Simulator Game ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Idle Ants – Simulator Game App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Idle Ants – Simulator Game for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Idle Ants – Simulator Game?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Idle Ants – Simulator Game Reviews
Download & Install Idle Ants – Simulator Game on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Idle Ants – Simulator Game on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Idle Ants – Simulator Game on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Idle Ants – Simulator Game as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Idle Ants – Simulator Game On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, December 22, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Idle Ants – Simulator Game ANDROID App Summary
Madbox is the developer of the Idle Ants – Simulator Game, and they have the app under the Arcade of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Idle Ants – Simulator Game from them is 4.3.1 with over 24820657 users under the hood. With a 4.1 rating, the Idle Ants – Simulator Game is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Idle Ants – Simulator Game is Wednesday, December 22, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Idle Ants – Simulator Game on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Idle Ants – Simulator Game App Overview and Details
Ants are the true lords of the underground and they live among us. They’ve been building cities and expanding their communities well before man was able to cobble together his first hut. Now, you can enter the land of ants and see first hand their organized life and structured world take shape.
Command your growing colony of ants like a god and have them devour other bugs, eggs, exotic food, an airplane and even a cops car! Let your army consume everything in sight and earn money that you can use to:
– 🐜 Upgrade and grow your colony into a mighty ant empire in this sim!
– 🔥 Supercharge the evolution of your worker ants and their speed!
– 💪 Max out your ants strength as they eat for survival!
The ants are among us and waiting on a new commander, will it be you?
Features of Idle Ants – Simulator Game for PC
1. Ants are capable of building and living in complex underground societies.
2. They have been doing so for millions of years.
3. Ants are hard workers and can be found in nearly every environment on Earth.
4. They are helpful to humans in many ways, such as by aerating the soil and preying on harmful insects.
5. Ants are also a major food source for many animals.
6. They are able to survive in both hot and cold climates.
7. Ants are very adaptable and can easily change their behavior to suit their needs.
8. They are able to communicate with each other using a variety of methods.
9. Ants are extremely strong for their size and can lift many times their own body weight.
10. They have a very long life span and can live for up to 30 years.
Whats New In this Idle Ants – Simulator Game?
– New feature: VIP Membership
– Performance Optimization
– Balancing Tweaks
The Idle Ants – Simulator Game is a great game for anyone who is looking for a challenging and fun game to play. The game is easy to learn and has a great tutorial to help you get started. The game is also great for people who want to be able to play an ant simulator game without having to worry about real life ants.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Idle Ants – Simulator Game? Let us know!
Recent Idle Ants – Simulator Game Reviews
I can’t play. Everytime I try downloading it it says there was a problem
It’s so cool but there are ads
It takes a lot of time for loading
It’s good 👍😊 but after I clear the level it has an add L
Barely found myself playing it,its just boring and reminded me of tiny fishing a cool maths game so i got it but it nothing like tiny finishing.
The game is good I enjoy it but the main problem is when the location change you have start with one ant
We refer the ownership of This Idle Ants – Simulator Game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Idle Ants – Simulator Game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Idle Ants – Simulator Game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Idle Ants – Simulator Game.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.