In a world full of monsters, it’s up to you to build a team of heroes to take them down and save the day! Idle Apocalypse is a idle game where you must collect materials, build a base, and train your heroes to be the strongest they can be. Can you save the world from the monsters?
This article is all about helping you get to know the Idle Apocalypse for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Idle Apocalypse For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Idle Apocalypse on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Idle Apocalypse, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Idle Apocalypse app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Idle Apocalypse ANDROID App Summary
Under the Simulation category on Google Play store, Idle Apocalypse has over 3439558 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Grumpy Rhino Games has developed the Idle Apocalypse and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.78.
Until this latest version, Idle Apocalypse has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.7. This latest version was last updated on Tuesday, March 22, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Idle Apocalypse on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Idle Apocalypse On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Grumpy Rhino Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, March 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Idle Apocalypse for PC
1. Start your own cult
2. Summon demon gods
3. Control hordes of monsters
4. Craft powerful artifacts
5. Plunder loot from fallen enemies
6. Expand your influence across the land
7. Dominate rival cults
8. Perform dark rituals
9. Unleash your hunger upon the world
10. Become a god
Idle Apocalypse App Overview and Details
Ever wanted to run a cult? Summon legendary demon gods? Control hordes of unwashed monsters? Craft a tower so tall it defies all laws of physics? Or… destroy the world?
No? Well, why not give it a try anyway?
Idle Apocalypse is the best cult, clicker apocalypse simulator of 2020! Craft your tower and build it high into the sky and deep underground. Tap to create hordes of monsters. Cast spells to fight brave fools. Summon the legendary Idols – a feared group of gods – and bring about the End Times in this novel idle tapper game.
Idle Apocalypse is a game about resource management, strategy and evil!
Craft Your Tower
– Collect materials to unlock over 40 new rooms!
– Tap generators to accelerate progress!
– Build mines, juicers, kitchens and factories.
– Craft over 20 unique monsters to do your bidding.
– Evolve, upgrade and improve them.
– Collect goblins, beasts and demons.
Endless Idle Game
– Summon Idols to bring about the Apocalypse!
– Prestige to unlock valuable chants and grow your tower higher.
– Evolve and craft your tower on multiple play-throughs, unlocking new mechanics!
Lovers of simulation games and incremental clickers won’t be able to put down this idle monster breeding RPG. And if you do you’ll pick up again a few hours later, because it’s an idle game and there’s loot to collect!
Whats New In this Idle Apocalypse?
+ Performance improvements.
+ Bug fixes.
The Idle Apocalypse application is a great way to pass time and learn about different apocalyptic scenarios. It is also a great way to learn about different survival skills. The application is easy to use and has a lot of great features. The only downside is that it is not free.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Idle Apocalypse of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Idle Apocalypse Reviews
Asked me to rate the game
A fun and enjoyable game with personality.
This is fun. The meta banter is appreciated too
Honestly super underrated game. No ads and this much fun? Unbeliaveable!
Pretty cool and interesting
Loving the pvp option you added, and don’t get me started on those beautiful 3d cutscenes! Maybe make it easier to access the event? Because the only way we can get it now is if we don’t touch the game for a while and we try to enter the game the first time.
really elaborate idle game, keeps u interested
it’s a prety good idle game
Pretty fun game when I’m bored
We refer the ownership of This Idle Apocalypse to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Idle Apocalypse and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Idle Apocalypse. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Idle Apocalypse.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.