The Immigration Case Tracker is a great way to keep track of your immigration case. This online tool allows you to enter your case information and then track your case as it moves through the system. You can also use the tracker to get updates on your case status and receive email alerts when there are changes to your case.
Installing and using the Immigration Case Tracker for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
- 1 Immigration Case Tracker ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Immigration Case Tracker App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Immigration Case Tracker for PC
- 4 Download & Install Immigration Case Tracker On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this Immigration Case Tracker?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Immigration Case Tracker Reviews
Immigration Case Tracker ANDROID App Summary
BaoLe86 has developed the Immigration Case Tracker application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. Immigration Case Tracker has over 22267 users with a great 4.0 rating overall. The latest version of Immigration Case Tracker is currently 2.1.1.
The latest upstate time of the Immigration Case Tracker is Friday, August 6, 2021, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Immigration Case Tracker on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Immigration Case Tracker App Overview and Details
A simple but all-in-one you need for tracking your immigration case from USCIS with no personal data collection.
– Track your case status with push notification, case history. Search, sort & filter cases.
– View case processing times by office & form. Subscribe to receive an update when a new date is published
– Quick access to visa bulletin.
– Resource page with USCIS News, Find Doctor, Office Locator,…
– Never miss an update from USCIS News when there is new news published.
– Support Dark Mode.
– Support Spanish & Vietnamese language.
* This Application is not affiliated with the USCIS website/organization.
* The App just sends the query to USCIS’s official website to get the results.
* The App just displays any data from the USCIS office website without modifications.
* The App only collects, tracks, and shows data in a better way to let people have a great user experience.
* We do not claim the accuracy of the information and this information can not be used in any legal case.
* The data on the USCIS website is considered public information that may be distributed and copied. Please refer to the USCIS Website Policy here https://www.uscis.gov/website-policies.
Features of Immigration Case Tracker for PC
1. Track your immigration case from USCIS
2. Get updates on your case status
3. Check processing times for your case
4. Look up immigration forms
5. Get help with filling out immigration forms
6. Check the status of your application
7. Find out what documents you need for your case
8. Get information on your rights and responsibilities
9. Learn about the immigration process
10. Get help from an immigration expert
|App Name:||Immigration Case Tracker On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, August 6, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Immigration Case Tracker On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Immigration Case Tracker on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Immigration Case Tracker. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Immigration Case Tracker, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Immigration Case Tracker?
Bug fixes & performance improvements.
The Immigration Case Tracker is a great tool for tracking your immigration case and keeping up with the latest updates. It is easy to use and provides a lot of useful information. Overall, it is a great tool for anyone who is looking to track their immigration case.
Did the guide help you download and install the Immigration Case Tracker for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Immigration Case Tracker, let us know below.
Recent Immigration Case Tracker Reviews
New problem. 2 some time 3 days delay. Checked the same number on uscis and the app reporting 3 days old status. Overall really good. But With dozens numbers has some issues with order and naming the cases. And take so long to update. And autoupdate when rolling is not a good idea. Takes so much time when hit the top by mistake
Zero of information, don’t waste your time
Perfect, really work
Always having uscis server connection issues its been out from 2 week I tried different devices and different locations of the world
We refer the ownership of This Immigration Case Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Immigration Case Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Immigration Case Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Immigration Case Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.