Do you want to watch your favorite shows on a bigger screen? With Miracast, you can easily mirror your TV screen onto a bigger display. Miracast is a wireless technology that allows you to connect your device to a display without using any cables. It’s perfect for sharing photos, watching movies, or giving presentations.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 Download & Install Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring Reviews
Download & Install Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Vulcan Labs|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, December 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring ANDROID App Summary
The Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring was developed by the popular developer agency named Vulcan Labs. They have the Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.5, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 122588 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Tuesday, December 6, 2022 was the last date the Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring was updated with new features. If you want to use the Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring using the emulator later on.
Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring App Overview and Details
With Miracast TV: Screen Mirroring you can mirror your smartphone in 4k quality on the TV screen. You will be able to stream videos, games, music, photographs, and other content to your TV.
You can cast your phone and tablet to TV quickly and stably with the aid of a screen mirroring app.
By using this app to connect your phone to a TV screen, you can quickly stream movies from your phone to your big TV screen and get a terrific big screen phone experience. This app will help you scan and mirror the screen of your Android phone or tablet on smart TV.
In addition, the application also provides smart control that can support all TV devices such as Samsung, Sony, LG, Roku, Vizio, Hisense, TCL, Chromecast,… so you can control all TVs with just one smartphone.
+ Cast to TV for the finest video and movie viewing experience.
+ Quick and easy connection with one tap
+ Support for many types of media files, including PDFs, movies, and photographs.
+ Support for Multiple Devices
+ Quick and simple to use
+ Cast screen from phone to large TV more quickly.
+ Quick connectivity and user-friendly
+ Play smartphone games on your television.
+ Web browser live video casting.
+ High speed screen sharing
+ Intuitive remote control.
+ Quick access to your favorite apps and channels.
If you are looking for a free application that can help you cast your phone screen to any TV device, and help you control your TV without a remote. Then this is an application that is worth experiencing.
How To Use:
1. Your smart TV should support Wireless Display or any sort of Display Dongles.
2. The TV must be connected to the WI-FI network just like your phone.
3. Search for your Device.
4. Select and pair the device.
Before you start
Make sure VPN is turned off on the device before connecting.
Same with your phone, the TV needs to be linked to the same WiFi network.
(Please note that this application cannot turn on your TV. Your TV is not connected to WiFi when it is OFF, so it can’t accept commands.)
Features of Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring for PC
1. Mirror your smartphone in 4k quality on the TV screen
2. Enjoy watching your favorite shows, movies, and videos on the big screen
3. Share photos and videos with your friends and family on the TV screen
4. Easily connect your smartphone to the TV with Miracast
5. Enjoy streaming content from your favorite apps on the TV
6. Customize your viewing experience with different screen mirroring modes
7. Use your TV remote to control your smartphone while it is being mirrored on the TV screen
8. Access your smartphone’s content on the TV even when your phone is not connected to the TV
9. Troubleshoot any issues with Miracast TV: Screen Mirroring easily
10. Get the most out of your TV and smartphone with Miracast TV: Screen Mirroring
Whats New In this Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring?
Miracast is a great TV screen mirroring application that allows you to share your screen with other devices. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great choice for those who want to share their screen with others.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring Reviews
wonderful and easy to use
The application requires money, but the TV has not connected to the phone…
paying for a feature when it should be FREE
Horrible dogshit that doesn’t work with incredibly intrusive ads desperate to sell things to you
Ad spam. Demand a review, get a review.
it doesn’t work it suck eith rhe project. its a waste of money
Absolute nonsense! If I click on anything, it says that I need to buy premium for $13.99. If it’s a premium app, just sell it as one. You lost my trust immediately.
Who the hell wants to pay a monthly subscription for this. 1/5 because I can’t rate it lower. Micropayments are a trap. This is an awful app, and stupid company.
We refer the ownership of This Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Miracast: TV Screen Mirroring.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.