In Momentum, you’ll take control of a space-faring adventurer who has crash-landed on a hostile planet. It’s up to you to explore the planet, find a way off, and defeat the enemies who stand in your way. The catch is that the planet is procedurally generated, so every playthrough will be different. And, to make things even more challenging, the game is turn-based, so you’ll need to carefully plan your every move. Can you make it off the planet alive?
We will help you download the Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- 1 Download & Install Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- 2 Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite Reviews
Download & Install Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||SPF Grey|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, December 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite ANDROID App Summary
SPF Grey is the developer of the Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite, and they have the app under the Arcade of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite from them is 0.20.6 with over 8861 users under the hood. With a 4.2 rating, the Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite is Thursday, December 1, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite App Overview and Details
Momentum is a turn based, real time action roguelite where your reflexes matter as much as your strategy. Pick the perfect hand out of various weapons that synergize with unique relics to find the perfect build, and you just might make your way to the end to defeat the Lost King!
Turn Based combat
– Pick an attack each turn, based on attack speed, momentum cost, and multiple attack effects.
– On the enemy’s turn, parry their attacks with perfect timing. On your turn, chain multiple attacks together in real time!
– Each run, pick attacks from four different weapons, each with a different playstyle!
– On your runs, pick up unique relics that synergize together and with your weapon in different ways, leading to multiple strategies
Unlock New Relics
– Unlock new relics to see them in future runs!
Collect and Upgrade Equipment
– Collect and upgrade permanent equipment to customize your playstyle!
Just the Beginning
Unlock a new difficulty level each time you beat the game, introducing new features, relics, and enemy moves!
Come join the discord to provide feedback and get notified when new changes are added! https://discord.gg/nP7AYg43j8
Features of Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite for PC
1. Turn-based gameplay that is also real-time
2. Your reflexes and strategic thinking both matter
3. Roguelite features for added challenge and replayability
4. Unique enemies and bosses to test your skills
5. A variety of weapons and items to find and use
6. A beautiful and atmospheric world to explore
7. A moving and emotionally resonant story
8. Challenging puzzles to solve
9. Optional side-quests to undertake
10. New game plus mode for increased difficulty
Whats New In this Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite?
Season 2 is here! Season 2 comes with 6 new relics, a new boss, NG+++, and the village region is available to everyone now after beating the first boss!
Overall, Momentum is a great turn based roguelite application that offers a lot of replayability and value for its price. The graphics are pleasing and the game is just challenging enough to keep you engaged. I would recommend this game to anyone who enjoys roguelites or turn based games.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite? Let us know!
Recent Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite Reviews
Developer helps with bugs directly, and takes legitimate suggestions on Discord. Support developers like these. Game-wise, the mechanics are solid and very fun and satisfying. Game is very difficult of course, but it usually feels like the loss was entirely in your control, and there is constant feeling of improvement. Momentum damage is weird, and the game could be better at informing the player, but it is legitimately very fun, and I trust any flaws will be improved with speed and quality.
Absolutely excellent game, great turn-based strategy, but really keeps you on your toes. Very well done. I just think the difficulty spike from ng to ng+ is a bit insane.
Difficult, but quite fun
Best game to satisfy your sekiro craving on mobile.
Most fun game ive ever played ever,only thingwould make this better is pvp
After some time figuring out the mechanics, I can say this is quite an innovative game. It’s extremely hardcore and very reaction time based. It is *not* a rogue like. Nonetheless, I enjoy it, even if I cannot make it past the first battle. There seems to be a randomization in that sometimes your attacks will miss, which just basically ends the battle for you. Good game, hard to understand. Active developer means I will continue to play and potentially update my review once I understand the game
Very good except for the fact that sometimes I can’t regen hp anymore after beating a level even though I’m supposed to (heart pops up), and then I go against a zombie and skeleton with 1 hp. If this is fixed I will enjoy the game much more. Ohhhh, that makes sense. Thank you for responding.
Quite fun I could tell the developer put some thought into the mechanism of the game I would love to see more content. Now that you have the mechanics, if you can couple it with a good storyline, it would make this even more memorable.
I don’t really know how I feel about this product but there’s still something cool here. + I love the sprites and animation. + For music there’s chiptunes that are correspondent to the region you’re in which are very pleasant. + The combat is intuitive with familiar mechanics from other games – I don’t see a reason that I have to memorize every move, when you could pick a class and memorize it’s bracket of skills. – Parries are a bit too fast and could be more rewarding (graphics, sound etc.)
awesome game i actually have no complaints about it because this is pretty fun and not buggy.
We refer the ownership of This Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Momentum: Turn Based Roguelite.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.