Roku Cast is an amazing app that allows you to cast your phone to your TV. With Roku Cast, you can easily enjoy your favorite photos, videos, and movies on your TV. Roku Cast also allows you to control your TV with your phone. With Roku Cast, you can easily enjoy your TV experience.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Roku Cast Global Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, April 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV ANDROID App Summary
The Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV was developed by the popular developer agency named Roku Cast Global Ltd. They have the Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.8, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 733748 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Tuesday, April 19, 2022 was the last date the Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV was updated with new features. If you want to use the Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV using the emulator later on.
Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV App Overview and Details
Roku Cast ,cast for All device lets you send photos, music, and videos on your Android to your TV!
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon FireTV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
✦ Cast smartphone screen to big TV screen stably
✦ Simple & fast connection with just a click
✦ Cast the mobile game to your big-screen TV
✦ Cast to TV, Live video on Twitch, YouTube and BIGO LIVE
✦ All media files supported, including photos, audios, E-books, PDFs, etc.
✦ Show demonstrations in a meeting, watch travel slideshowswith family
✦ Neat & clean user interface to create a good experience
✦ Screen share in real-time speed.
This is the free version of AllCast, which shows ads on the phone while it is casting. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the ads.
Internet – Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State – Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States – Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock – Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage – Play from SD Card
Read Phone State – Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts – Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials – Log into Google Drive
Superuser – Google Music casting
Cast to Roku
Easy to connect and cast to Roku. You can cast videos and music to Roku without limitations. Fast forward and backward can provide you with an excellent experience for watching movies. Just search videos from your favorite website and cast to Roku now!
Cast to Chromecast
Cast local video, photo slideshow, and music from phone to Chromecast easily and fast. Cast to Chromecast, Fire TV and other smart TVs with no feature limited. Cast web video to Chromecast, and enjoy the best experience of watching videos.
Cast to Apple TV
Cast both local files and online videos to Apple TV with the airplay function. Cast to Apple TV with the remote control to adjust the video progress and volume.
Stream to TV From Phone
With Cast to TV, you can stream videos to tv from phone without limitation. It helps you instantly stream videos, music and photos to your Smart TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick, etc.
Features of Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV for PC
1. Similar to Chromecast, allows you to send content from your device to your TV
2. Supported on all Roku devices
3. Easy to setup and use
4. Lets you cast photos, music, and videos
5. Supports multiple file formats
6. Has a dedicated app for easy casting
7. Offers a variety of features and customization options
8. Provides an intuitive and user-friendly interface
9. Allows you to cast content from popular apps like Netflix and YouTube
10. Gives you the ability to control your TV with your voice
Whats New In this Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV?
Roku Cast is a great application for those who want to watch their phone content on a bigger screen. It is easy to use and does not require any additional hardware. The only downside is that it does not work with all phone models.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV Reviews
awesome just awesome
the absolute 💯..it’s the real deal..finally..LOVE IT 🥰🥰🥰
just started am undecided yet
Roku always has something to watch and enjoy. I find that my choices are a lot better than just an antenna without having to pay for expensive cable bill. This app rocks! 🎸
Great app I love that it is completely free
We refer the ownership of This Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Roku Cast – Cast Phone to TV.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.