SEC³URE is a free and open source mobile security application that helps you secure your Android device from malware, vulnerabilities, and privacy threats. SEC³URE features include a malware scanner, privacy auditor, and vulnerability detector. You can also use SEC³URE to manage your device’s security settings and create a security profile for your device.
The technical specifications of the SEC³URE Mobile App for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
SEC³URE Mobile App ANDROID App Summary
SEC³URE Mobile App was developed by IntelliCentrics Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download SEC³URE Mobile App from Google Play Store under the Business category. The latest version of SEC³URE Mobile App is 1.3.387 on Play store with total users of 44108. The SEC³URE Mobile App app has a user rating of 1.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the SEC³URE Mobile App is Tuesday, October 18, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the SEC³URE Mobile App on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install SEC³URE Mobile App For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the SEC³URE Mobile App using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the SEC³URE Mobile App on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for SEC³URE Mobile App here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||SEC³URE Mobile App On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||IntelliCentrics Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, October 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of SEC³URE Mobile App for PC
SEC³URE”” customers to manage their access control system while on the go.
The app is available for both iOS and Android devices, and can be downloaded for free from the App Store or Google Play.”
1. Easy to use interface
2. Available for both iOS and Android devices
3. Can be downloaded for free
4. Allows users to manage their access control system while on the go
5. Provides a convenient way to keep track of access control system settings
6. Can be used to remotely control access to certain areas
7. Can be used to generate reports on access activity
8. Allows for easy sharing of access control system information with others
9. Provides a way to backup and restore access control system data
10. Can be used to upgrade the access control system firmware
SEC³URE Mobile App App Overview and Details
SEC³URE Companion Mobile App
This companion mobile app makes it even easier for you to access and support every hospital you visit. From the convenience of your mobile device: Check the status at each of your healthcare facilities, snap a picture and upload documents for verification, add new facilities as you visit, and accept facility policies “on the go.”
MONITOR YOUR STATUS
• Identify compliance status by facility
• View outstanding policies by facility
• View outstanding credentials by facility
• Check REPScore
• Know before you go
EASILY PERFORM KEY TASKS
• Use your camera phone to snap images and upload documents for verification by IntelliCentrics
• Edit your profile photo
• Receive proof document updates
• Check into facilities remotely and receive an electronic badge on your mobile device (for participating facilities)
• Check out of facilities remotely (for participating facilities)
• Dispute negative REPScore events
• Access nationwide database of hospitals
• Easily add and delete facilities you visit
• Read and accept facility policies before you visit
• View all of your facilities on a map
• Get directions via the Maps application
IMPORTANT NOTE FROM THE IntelliCentrics Inc.S:
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions, please contact us directly at (817) SEC3URE (732-3873) or [email protected].
About IntelliCentrics, Inc.
For more than ten years, at more than 10,000 unique locations of care across six countries, the SEC3URE technology platform has been making it easier for vendors and their representatives to meet hospital regulations—all on a single instance of software. IntelliCentrics’ CVO is fully Certified by NCQA for 11 out of 11 verification services.
What’s New in Version 1.3.139:
• Enhancements to Credential and Policy Details
• Navigation updates
• Miscellaneous minor improvements and bug fixes
Whats New In this SEC³URE Mobile App?
SEC³URE Mobile App is a great application that can help keep your mobile device secure. It is important to remember to keep your device updated and to use a secure connection when possible. This app can help you do both of those things and more.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the SEC³URE Mobile App on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent SEC³URE Mobile App Reviews
White screens…tried to report badging issues and the text box won’t allow me to type. Poorly created.
All the fields stay blank as you type into them. FAQ section is blank. App rarely connects to badge, and if it does, it just doesn’t update new info. It just shows the last check in info that managed to get through.
The facility sign in is broken. The info boxes are blank and when you try to enter info into them, they stay blank. It also makes it unclear as to what it wants you to enter in.
Doesn’t work. Haven’t been able to sign in mobile for over 4 months and still has not been fixed even after countless calls and emails to their customer service
Constantly having issues logging in with the app. Always seems to be a issue using the app
New badges have not and will not work with Android. Bluetooth will connect, but image doesn’t flash.
Another bug signing in, when filling out for site information, the info you type stays blank, you can’t tell what your typing nor can’t tell what is being asked to fill out. Even worse, you try to put hours on your supposed stay, but you can’t see the hours to select on the pull down.
This app and their E-Badge never work, complete garbage.
If only I’m able to login from the app… but it is impossible.
We refer the ownership of This SEC³URE Mobile App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SEC³URE Mobile App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the SEC³URE Mobile App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SEC³URE Mobile App.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.