Shizukuishi is a town located in Iwate Prefecture, in the Tōhoku region of northern Japan. It is the capital of Shizukuishi District. As of 1 October 2020, the town had an estimated population of 8,382 in 3617 households, and a population density of 16 persons per km². The total area of the town is 537.72 square kilometres (207.48 sq mi).
This article is all about helping you get to know the Shizuku for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Shizuku On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Xingchen & Rikka|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sunday, October 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Shizuku ANDROID App Summary
The Shizuku was developed by the popular developer agency named Xingchen & Rikka. They have the Shizuku in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 12.14.0.r914.e88de6a, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 728695 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Shizuku latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sunday, October 9, 2022 was the last date the Shizuku was updated with new features. If you want to use the Shizuku on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Shizuku using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Shizuku For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Shizuku using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Shizuku on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Shizuku here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Shizuku for PC
1. User guide for setting up Shizuku
2. Source code for Shizuku
3. Developer guide for Shizuku
4. User guide for using Shizuku
5. Source code for using Shizuku
6. Developer guide for using Shizuku
7. User guide for setting up and using Shizuku
8. Source code for setting up and using Shizuku
9. Developer guide for setting up and using Shizuku
10. Setting up and using Shizuku
Shizuku App Overview and Details
User guide: https://shizuku.rikka.app/guide/setup.html
Source code and developer guide: https://github.com/RikkaApps/Shizuku
Whats New In this Shizuku?
Please see full changelog at GitHub (RikkaApps/Shizuku).
The Shizuku application is a great tool for managing your time and tasks. It is user-friendly and has a lot of features that make it a great choice for those who want to be more productive. Overall, I highly recommend Shizuku for anyone looking for a time management solution.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Shizuku of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Shizuku Reviews
Super but you have too few compatible apps. Create sound booster, game booster and so on. I will wait more apps. My interest is the apps which can increase android performance.
Excellent seamless root application that does not require bootloader unlocking.
That’s weird, when I try to connect with wireless debugging the starter still says waiting for service.
Works for me for Ice Box
Easy to use
Wireless Debugging connection is annoying. Even when Shizuku is connected the check to start is bugged. Shizuku tells you the pairing is successful, but the start check blocks you which is dumb. Please make it so we can bypass it It works inconsistently and I’m not yet sure how to trick this check to actually pass
Ga paham cara makek ny
Crash on 250+ install
Not wrking. Very very worst app 🤮
We refer the ownership of This Shizuku to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shizuku and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shizuku. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shizuku.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.