Ace fighter pilot Charles “Tail Gun Charlie” Lindbergh was one of the most celebrated heroes of World War II. He flew more than 50 combat missions in Europe, North Africa, and the Pacific Theater, and was awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross and the Air Medal. After the war, Lindbergh became a test pilot for Lockheed and a consultant for the aerospace industry. He died in 1974.
The latest Tail Gun Charlie for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
Tail Gun Charlie ANDROID App Summary
Panic Ensues Software has developed the Tail Gun Charlie for Android. You can find it under the Action category on Play Store. Since its inception, Tail Gun Charlie has got over 2724918+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 1.5.6
The latest update of Tail Gun Charlie is Monday, October 24, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Tail Gun Charlie App Overview and Details
Man the tail gun turret in this WWII action/arcade shooter! Use your phone’s gyroscope or touchscreen to aim your guns, and touch either red button to open fire.
The tail gunner was a critical role in the crew of bombers like the B-17, B-24, B-25, and B-29.
Guns! Rack your twin .50-cals to defend your bomber against the ever-growing waves of Axis fighters.
Planes! Me-109s, FW-190s, Bf-110s, whatever the Axis can throw at you.
Lives! You only get 5. Once 5 enemy fighters make it past your defenses, it’s game over for you and your flight crew.
Ammo! As in unlimited, you’ll never run out! Just keep an eye on how hot your guns are; if they overheat, the enemy won’t wait for them to cool down before swooping in for the kill.
This game is graphically demanding, which means it will gleefully eat your battery. Don’t play if you’re without a charger and waiting for that call from the hospital to let you know your new kidney has arrived.
If you’re aiming using your gyroscope and it drifts out of alignment (or you want to face a different direction), just point your phone at where the “center” should be and hit the Align button at bottom left.
Works with the Arkade Blaster: http://www.arkade.games
Features of Tail Gun Charlie for PC
1. Man the tail gun turret in this WWII action/arcade shooter!
2. Use your phone’s gyroscope or touchscree
3. Shoot down enemy planes and protect your bomber!
4. Authentic WWII graphics and sounds
5. Intuitive controls
6. Endless gameplay
7. Challenging enemies
8. Power-ups and upgrades
9. Leaderboards and achievements
10. Free to play
Install “Tail Gun Charlie” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Tail Gun Charlie on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Tail Gun Charlie on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Tail Gun Charlie and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Tail Gun Charlie as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Tail Gun Charlie On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Panic Ensues Software|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, October 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Tail Gun Charlie?
• Doubled effect of water cooling
• Powerups are now upgraded with each use
• Increased daily War Bond award amount
• Fixed bug when showing ad failed
• Powerups are now available in Practice mode
• Buying multiple powerups is now discounted by 10% for 3, 20% for 10
Tail Gun Charlie is a great application for anyone who wants to become a better marksman. The app provides a fun and challenging experience that can help users improve their shooting skills. The app is also great for anyone who wants to learn more about gun safety and responsible gun ownership.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Tail Gun Charlie for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Tail Gun Charlie Reviews
Another straightforward game It’s fun
I like lt.
It’s really fun since i only have limited use of my hands
Very entertaining I like how the guns work
This game is completely unplayable on my phone it is by far and away the absolute worst of its type i have ever played pathetic and i would suggest that no one should ever bother installing it at all
We refer the ownership of This Tail Gun Charlie to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tail Gun Charlie and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tail Gun Charlie. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tail Gun Charlie.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.