In Trade Wars – Economy Simulator, players take on the role of a CEO of a trading company. The goal of the game is to make as much money as possible through trade. However, the game is not simply about making money; players must also balance their books, pay taxes, and manage their employees. The game is set in a fantasy world where players can choose to trade with a variety of different races and cultures.
The latest Trade Wars – Economy Simulator for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Trade Wars – Economy Simulator ANDROID App Summary
Plus Games Studio has developed the Trade Wars – Economy Simulator for Android. You can find it under the Simulation category on Play Store. Since its inception, Trade Wars – Economy Simulator has got over 30061+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.7 rating and the latest version of it is 1.1.0
The latest update of Trade Wars – Economy Simulator is Sunday, December 4, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Trade Wars – Economy Simulator App Overview and Details
The wars of the 21st century are based on economic dominance and soft power. It no longer matters who has more tanks or guns. Innovation and economic growth rule the world. Lead one of the world’s economic giants to spread your trading influence across the planet!
Trade Wars is not only a realistic economic simulator, but also an exciting global strategy game. Capture the markets of all countries of the world with the goods of your country, winning the competition! At the moment, 6 industries are available to you, within which you can become a world leader. Don’t get bankrupt, it’s a trade war!
✓ Make agreements with other countries
✓ Keep track of inflation and unemployment
✓ Develop technology and science
✓ Collect taxes and build reserves
✓ Increase the quality and reduce the cost of your products
✓ Support your own production
✓ Impose sanctions against other countries
All this you can try out in a realistic strategy simulation Trade Wars to achieve the prosperity of your country!
Features of Trade Wars – Economy Simulator for PC
1. Economic dominance is the primary driver of 21st century wars.
2. Soft power is also a major factor in these wars.
3. Technology has made it easier for countries to assert their economic dominance.
4. The global economy has made it easier for countries to project their power.
5. Wars are no longer fought primarily over land or ideology.
6. The primary goals of 21st century wars are economic dominance and control.
7. Technology has made it easier for countries to engage in economic warfare.
8. The global economy has made it easier for countries to finance their wars.
9. Wars are now being fought over control of resources and markets.
10. The ultimate goal of 21st century wars is global domination.
Install “Trade Wars – Economy Simulator” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Trade Wars – Economy Simulator on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Trade Wars – Economy Simulator app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Trade Wars – Economy Simulator.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Trade Wars – Economy Simulator On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Plus Games Studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sunday, December 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Trade Wars – Economy Simulator?
– 3 New countries: Germany, India, Japan
– Completely overhauled currency interventions in the Central Bank section
– Radically improved user interface
– Dozens of critical bug fixes
– Gameplay correction
This game is a great way to learn about the basics of economics and trade. It is a fun and challenging game that can be played by people of all ages. The game is also a great way to teach about the different aspects of the economy, such as supply and demand.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Trade Wars – Economy Simulator for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Trade Wars – Economy Simulator Reviews
Cant even start the game without an ad.
The games perfect other then not being able to play any country other then the us
A good game but will go blank after a certain point
Ok but need more work add Pakistan
How to choose the other in game like china, brazil, india and other country
Very fun, but glitches and bugs make it unplayable. The countries on the globe don’t correspond to what country shows up when you tap. The levels are hard, but beatable. Also sometimes when you start a game, the app goes unresponsive. It also gets very laggy when at a “fast” speed.
The game is great and all but when it starts to incease inflation in high and no matter what i do inflation still keep rising up and i dont get any income anymore like it just stop 🙁
This seems like an interesting game but the technology aspect just seems a little out of place I have to research things with a budget in my own country.. Shouldn’t the private sector do this period let’s lower taxes a little bit both personal and business. Inflation just doubled white what period now I double the federal reserve rate. Inflation doubled again and I’m done uninstall just not worth the effort.
its imposible to win the game
The game is Good. But I have a problem about the game, can you add in the settings about graphics because it’s lagging on my phone that the game is stuck and won’t work.
We refer the ownership of This Trade Wars – Economy Simulator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Trade Wars – Economy Simulator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Trade Wars – Economy Simulator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Trade Wars – Economy Simulator.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.