The Veterans Affairs (VA) Disability Rating is used to determine the level of disability compensation a veteran is entitled to receive. The compensation is based on the severity of the veteran’s disability, with higher ratings entitling the veteran to greater benefits. The VA Disability Rating is also used to determine the veteran’s eligibility for other VA benefits, such as health care, vocational rehabilitation, and education benefits.
In this article, we will show you how to download VA Disability Rating & Compen For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at VA Disability Rating & Compen technical specifications first.
- 1 VA Disability Rating & Compen ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Features of VA Disability Rating & Compen for PC
- 3 How To Download VA Disability Rating & Compen For PC/Windows 10/8/7
- 4 VA Disability Rating & Compen App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this VA Disability Rating & Compen?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent VA Disability Rating & Compen Reviews
VA Disability Rating & Compen ANDROID App Summary
MicroHealth is the developer of this VA Disability Rating & Compen application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 27725+ users of this app. The VA Disability Rating & Compen app rating is currently 1.0.
It was last updated on Monday, July 3, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of VA Disability Rating & Compen for PC
1. Combined questionnaire app
2. Determines your rating
3. Rating is automatically fed
4. App is free to download
5. App is available for both iOS and Android devices
6. App is available in English and Spanish
7. App is easy to use
8. App is accurate
9. App is confidential
10. App is private
|App Name:||VA Disability Rating & Compen On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, July 3, 2017|
|Get it On:|
How To Download VA Disability Rating & Compen For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the VA Disability Rating & Compen on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install VA Disability Rating & Compen on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theVA Disability Rating & Compen in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the VA Disability Rating & Compen on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, VA Disability Rating & Compen running on your computer.
VA Disability Rating & Compen App Overview and Details
This is a combined questionnaire app that determines your rating. That rating is automatically fed into the compensation questionnaire to determine your estimated monthly payment.
STEP 1: Disability Rating
For each of your conditions, enter the name of the condition in the textarea (optional), and select the corresponding disability rating (even 0%) from the drop-down select (required).
The app will sort the disabilities in order of severity prior to calculating the Estimated Disability Rating, so the order of input does not matter. Results will automatically update with each disability rating input or deletion.
To add more entries, click the “Add Condition” button and follow instruction #1.
If you need to remove an entry, click the “Remove” button.
STEP 2: Disability Compensation
The calculator will automatically enter the Disability Rating value.
Answer dependent questions.
Receive Estimated Compensation value.
STEP 3: Log History
To see your log history click the floating button to reveal the log history button . Click on the log history button to see all results.
Whats New In this VA Disability Rating & Compen?
The Veterans Affairs (VA) Disability Rating & Compensation application can be a complicated and confusing process. However, by working with a qualified Veterans Service Officer (VSO), you can ensure that your application is completed correctly and that you receive the benefits you deserve.
This concludes our article on VA Disability Rating & Compen Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or VA Disability Rating & Compen for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent VA Disability Rating & Compen Reviews
The old app was awesome! This one went backwards by a lot.
The amount is not accurate
Need to be updated every years
Doesn’t actually tell what to get. It tells an amount based on a scale it knows. If you like to yourself it gives a crazy amount you will never see…
I am Entittle To Receive Co N pentatonic for Life, and For that I need my funds payed to me, because that place over there don’t pay attention of me. I have gone so b far n re army missing, and I now know that they have a fortune for me. Jose A. CADENAS
It doesn’t even include the bilateral factors. It’s useless.
Like the old one better
Pretty useless. Your benefits determination letter will give you all percentages per condition and the sum of your rating.
We refer the ownership of This VA Disability Rating & Compen to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for VA Disability Rating & Compen and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the VA Disability Rating & Compen. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the VA Disability Rating & Compen.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.