The Values Card Sort is a tool that can be used to help individuals clarify their values. It can be used to identify what is important to an individual and what is not, as well as to help individuals make decisions about what to do in various situations. The Values Card Sort can be used by individuals of all ages and backgrounds.
Installing and using the Values Card Sort for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Values Card Sort ANDROID App Summary
Dr. Jess McCloskey has developed the Values Card Sort application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Lifestyle category on Play Store. Values Card Sort has over 6851 users with a great 3.8 rating overall. The latest version of Values Card Sort is currently 1.2.1.
The latest upstate time of the Values Card Sort is Sunday, June 7, 2020, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Values Card Sort on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Values Card Sort App Overview and Details
This app shows 56 different personal values and allows the user to sort them into categories of Very Important, A Little Important, and Not Important before moving on to selecting the top five most important values to them at this moment and finally a final value to focus on. A values sort is a useful exercise for anyone who wants to reflect on what is most meaningful and important to them at this moment in time, but particularly for anyone who is focusing on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy skills.
The values themselves are ACT congruent and come with both a definition and an image, which makes the cards accessible for all users.
Features of Values Card Sort for PC
1. This app allows the user to sort 56 different personal values into categories of Very Important, Important, and Not Important.
2. Users can view all 56 values at once, or filter the values by category.
3. The app provides a brief description for each value, allowing the user to learn more about each one.
4. Users can add their own values to the list, and categorize them as they see fit.
5. The app allows users to share their values with others, and compare their own values to those of others.
6. The app keeps track of the user’s progress in sorting and categorizing the values, and allows the user to go back and change their choices at any time.
7. The app includes a built-in dictionary of values, so that users can look up unfamiliar terms.
8. The app has a simple, straightforward interface that is easy to navigate.
9. The app is available in English, Spanish, French, and German.
10. The app is free to download and use.
|App Name:||Values Card Sort On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Dr. Jess McCloskey|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sunday, June 7, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Values Card Sort On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Values Card Sort on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Values Card Sort. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Values Card Sort, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Values Card Sort?
Goodbye to some bugs
Values Card Sort is a great application for helping people to identify and sort their values. It is easy to use and provides great value to users.
Did the guide help you download and install the Values Card Sort for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Values Card Sort, let us know below.
Recent Values Card Sort Reviews
Simple and effective app
Ok, to reach 5 main values, in order of choice. Better sorting than similar apps. Cannot save nor email the final selection that is reached. Should allow this. Allows 3 font sizes, but the smallest font is too small. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Pro. Only in English, but had small explanation of what the main words mean.
Exercise recommended by therapist, so I looked for an app. This one is great! Just wish I could save my values and perform a full rewrite of them, too. Thanks
Thank you for this, I love this app so much!
This is a good app. I gave it 4 stars but it’s more of a 3.5 The biggest drawback for this app is that there’s no way to view your cards. I think it would improve greatly if you could save your results so you can see how your values change over time.
Make sure you write down your top 5 before you back out. Pressing the back button erases all of your progress.
Pushing the back arrow will reset all you have done, thats too bad…
Great to have an app to help sort through values but i would say it needs tweaking.
Very easy to use App to identify and discuss your values. Ideal tool to be used by psychologists, therapists and counsellors when working with clients to identify what matters to them.
Very simple, basic app. Would be nice if you could save results to go back and see how they change over time and circumstance
We refer the ownership of This Values Card Sort to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Values Card Sort and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Values Card Sort. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Values Card Sort.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.