Webull is a commission-free stock trading app that offers users a variety of tools and resources to help make informed investment decisions. The app provides real-time market data, news, and analysis, as well as access to a variety of investment products, including stocks, ETFs, and options. Webull’s intuitive interface and extensive resources make it a great choice for both beginning and experienced investors.
Installing and using the Webull: Investing & Trading for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
- 1 Webull: Investing & Trading ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Webull: Investing & Trading App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Webull: Investing & Trading for PC
- 4 Download & Install Webull: Investing & Trading On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this Webull: Investing & Trading?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Webull: Investing & Trading Reviews
Webull: Investing & Trading ANDROID App Summary
Webull Technologies Pte. Ltd. has developed the Webull: Investing & Trading application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Finance category on Play Store. Webull: Investing & Trading has over 13691075 users with a great 4.4 rating overall. The latest version of Webull: Investing & Trading is currently 22.214.171.124.
The latest upstate time of the Webull: Investing & Trading is Wednesday, December 7, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Webull: Investing & Trading on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Webull: Investing & Trading App Overview and Details
Invest in stocks, options, and ETFs, all commission-free, $0 minimum deposit. Buy or sell cryptocurrencies at a $1 minimum.
– ZERO commission when you trade Stocks, ETFs and Options.
– ZERO per contract fee when you trade options.
– ZERO minimum deposit requirements for brokerage accounts and IRAs.
Trade Cryptos 24/7
– Buy/sell cryptocurrencies at a $1 minimum.
– Trade Bitcoin (BTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Ethereum (ETH), Shiba (SHIB), Cardano(ADA), Litecoin (LTC) and more.
– Complimentary crypto real-time data, customizable charts, and indicators.
Expand Your Stock Portfolio
– Fractional Shares Trading make it simple for anyone to invest in their favorite companies and ETFs without purchasing a whole share. Buy fractions of stocks at a $5 minimum.
Join Webull, Get Free Stocks
– Get free stocks for a limited time when you open & fund a Webull brokerage account.
– Refer a friend, get free stocks. More friends, more stocks.
– Place orders and look up tickers by only using your voice.
– Customize and revitalize your mobile trading space by entering “Big Button Mode” to quickly place trades.
– Webull supports pre-market (4:00 AM – 9:30 AM ET) and after hours (4:00 PM – 8:00 PM ET) trading sessions.
– Available on mobile, tablet, desktop, and web platforms.
Access Smart Trading Tools
– Explore in-depth analytic tools and charting software. Webull has over 50 technical indicators and 12 charting tools, designed to help you analyze trends and decipher market information from free real-time quotes.
– Practice and explore trading methods without spending real money. Test out your trading skills with our Paper Trading feature.
– Sift through the market swiftly and concisely with stock screener. Utilize this search engine to build a diversified investment portfolio according to your investment goals.
No content in the App shall be considered a recommendation or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, options or other investment products. All information and data in the App are for reference only and no historical data shall be considered as the basis for judging future trends.
Webull Financial LLC is a member of Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash).
Free trading of stocks refers to $0 commissions for Webull Financial LLC self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices or Web. Regulatory and Exchange Fees may apply.
Webull Financial LLC is a brokerage firm regulated by FINRA.
Option trading entails significant risks and is not suitable for all investors. Only eligible accounts may trade options. Investors can rapidly lose their entire investment in a short period of time and incur permanent loss beyond their initial deposit. Regulatory and Exchange fees apply to options trades.
Cryptocurrency execution and custody services are provided by Apex Crypto LLC (NMLS ID 1828849) through a software licensing agreement between Apex Crypto LLC and Webull Pay LLC. Cryptocurrency trading is offered through an account with Apex Crypto. Apex Crypto is not a registered broker-dealer or FINRA member and your cryptocurrency holdings are not FDIC or SIPC insured. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved before trading. Not all coins provided by Apex Crypto LLC are available to New York residents. Please visit www.webull.com/cryptocurrency to see a list of crypto available to trade.
Features of Webull: Investing & Trading for PC
1. No commission fees on stock, options, or ETF trades
2. $0 minimum deposit to start trading
3. Buy and sell cryptocurrencies
4. Get real-time market data
5. Place limit, market, and stop orders
6. Track your portfolio and performance
7. Research stocks, options, and ETFs
8. Stay informed with real-time news
9. Get support from our team of experts
10. Access your account anywhere, anytime
|App Name:||Webull: Investing & Trading On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Webull Technologies Pte. Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, December 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Webull: Investing & Trading On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Webull: Investing & Trading on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Webull: Investing & Trading. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Webull: Investing & Trading, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Webull: Investing & Trading?
1. Fixed bugs.
Webull is a powerful investing and trading application that is perfect for both novice and experienced investors. The app offers a variety of features and tools that can help you make informed investment decisions, and it is also very user-friendly. Overall, Webull is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a great investing and trading platform.
Did the guide help you download and install the Webull: Investing & Trading for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Webull: Investing & Trading, let us know below.
Recent Webull: Investing & Trading Reviews
I am very happy with Webull. Out of the many brokerage accounts that I have opened and played around with, Webull is unequivocally my favorite and in my opinion, the best. The platform is excellent for giving you the necessary information to make informed trading decisions and provides the tools to execute the trades very effectively.The costumer service is fantastic. Very responsive and helpful. Great costumer support.
Allows Fraudulent companies like Meta Materials, Torchlight, and Next Bridge scam people with counterfeit shares!
this app is dog $#!t, don’t bother setting a stop loss!
Holy smokes, the new UI is terrible. I have my font set to the smallest allowable, yet can barely fit any information on screen. This looks like it was designed for an elderly person with terrible eyesight.
Broken charts and missing financial data. Don’t know why I received a lot of cheating messages from unknown strangers with fake numbers from overseas after I installed the app and posted messages discussing about the banks’ scampish actions to manipulate price.
Awesome.still love it.
I love how shorts and hedgefunds run the show . Or how retail investors get screwed by webull blocking posts but allows disinformation and FUD ride to distract and confuse working with the shorts driving prices down . It’s conning us out of money by helping the institutions
While setting alert, current price not appearing.
We refer the ownership of This Webull: Investing & Trading to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Webull: Investing & Trading and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Webull: Investing & Trading. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Webull: Investing & Trading.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.