Whisker is a social media platform that allows users to connect with friends and family members. It also allows users to share photos and videos with others.
Installing and using the Whisker for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Whisker ANDROID App Summary
AutoPets has developed the Whisker application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Lifestyle category on Play Store. Whisker has over 111006 users with a great 4.4 rating overall. The latest version of Whisker is currently 1.3.4.
The latest upstate time of the Whisker is Wednesday, December 14, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Whisker on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Whisker App Overview and Details
Whisker app allows you to remotely monitor and control your WiFi-enabled Litter-Robot unit(s) and Feeder-Robot unit(s) all in one place. This app brings you data about your cat’s litter box usage and your pet’s feeding habits, giving you full control of your Litter-Robot 3 Connect and Feeder-Robot right from your phone.
Whisker app for the Litter-Robot 4 and Litter-Robot 3 Connect
● View the Waste Drawer Level: Keep the litter box out of sight but not out of mind. Check the waste drawer level from wherever you are.
● Get Real-Time Status Updates: Turn on push notifications to know when your Litter-Robot needs your attention. Customize alerts to find out when it’s cycling, the drawer is full, or the unit is paused.
● Monitor Your Cat’s Litter Box Usage: View usage stats for insights into your cat’s health. Learn what’s normal for your cat, so you can identify when something might be wrong.
● Manage Your Litter-Robot Settings: Customize your settings right from your phone. Adjust the wait time, lock out the control panel, activate the night light, or schedule sleep mode.
● Connect Multiple Units: Onboard a single Litter-Robot or Feeder-Robot, or multiple units to the same app. Others in your household want to connect? Simply use the same account.
Whisker app for the Feeder-Robot
● Customize Multiple Feed Schedules: The app gives you even more customizable programming options for multiple feeding schedules. You can also give a snack or skip meals with the touch of a button.
● See Feeder Status: Receive notifications for when you’re getting low on food, as well as alerts for if there’s an issue detected with your automatic feeder.
● Get Feeding Insights: Ensure your pet is receiving the right amount of food at the right time. Compare your pet’s weekly and monthly feeding stats for high-level insights.
● Give Your Pet A Snack: Give your pet a snack anytime, from anywhere, at the touch of a button. Snacks dispense in 1/4-cup increments up to 1 cup total.
● Connect Multiple Units: Onboard a single Feeder-Robot or Litter-Robot, or multiple units to the same app. Others in your household want to connect? Simply use the same account.
● Requires Android 8.0 or later
● Requires camera permissions to scan QR code
● 2.4GHz connection required (5GHz not supported)
● IPv4 router required (IPv6 not supported)
● Please make sure you complete the onboarding process within 5 minutes
● SSID network names must be under 31 characters
● Network passwords must be between 8-31 characters and cannot have slashes, periods or spaces ( \ / . )
● Robots will not connect to hidden networks
● MAC address is visible during feeder-robot onboarding
● Robots will only connect to secure password protected networks
● Robots do not use share WiFi network phone features
Features of Whisker for PC
-Ability to remotely monitor and control your WiFi-enabled Litter-Robot unit
-Receive push notifications when your Litter-Robot needs to be emptied
-Schedule automatic cleanings
-View detailed cleaning history
-Customize your Litter-Robot settings
-Adjust your Litter-Robot’s timer
-Set up multiple Litter-Robot units
-Name your Litter-Robot units
-Troubleshoot any issues with your Litter-Robot unit
|App Name:||Whisker On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, December 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Whisker On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Whisker on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Whisker. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Whisker, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Whisker?
– LR4 Smart Notifications: tap to open on robot and see details
– LR4 Panel Brightness (located in lighting)
– LR3 Reset Gauge: moved back to controls page
– Feeder MAC address display during onboarding
Whisker is a great application for managing your finances and keeping track of your spending. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a great tool for budgeting and financial planning.
Did the guide help you download and install the Whisker for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Whisker, let us know below.
Recent Whisker Reviews
Doesn’t work. Won’t allow you to re enter your litter robot.
Android app doesn’t work at all
Glitchy. Took 3 tries to connect the litter robot to the app before it finally recognized the device. Then the app logged me out aftet just a few hours. Now on the second day of having the device, it is no longer showing up on my account. This is a really poor quality app for how much extra I paid for the device to be connected.
Edit: thanks for listening to feedback, 5 * again — LR3 users: It’s now a couple extra steps to find and reset gauge in advanced menu. It literally feels like a push to upgrade to LR4, by taking away a feature. Also, clicking the new ‘reset gauge’ displays a confirmation window stating that I don’t need to manually reset the gauge, because the gauge will auto reset on the next cycle. That’s wrong- my gauge never resets on the next cycle.
Ever since the update, I cannot reset the gauge through the app, making it totally useless especially since it reads as full when it’s not (a recurring problem in itself). The reset button and cycle button are now buried within menus. Not that they’re working now anyway. Edit- they responded by telling me where the controls are. If they read my review they would know i know how to read menus and I know where they are, they just don’t work anymore after the update. Stop copy/pasting the same res
It just works!
I get no notification, you made a mess recycle everything gone
not updating correctly. and customer support anything but helpful
A great app, but I wish I could control the notifications. I would only want notifications if it needs some kind of cleaning or maintenance, not every time the cat interacts with it. Also wish it had started with setup instead of looking the the web site before I plugged in the litter robot.
Give us the old app set up back. I do not like to have to hunt for things. All options should be up front like before the new app was made. Also I keep getting that the app crashed on my Galaxy s22 ultra phone. Then I get notice that it is draining my battery. For an expensive purchase. The app sure does say otherwise. Cone in whiskers you have got to do better. When you get all the issues fixed I will change my review
We refer the ownership of This Whisker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Whisker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Whisker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Whisker.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.