If you or someone you love is struggling with drug addiction, this calendar can help. It provides a day-by-day guide to quitting and recovering from addiction, with resources and support along the way. Use it as a tool to stay on track, and get the help you need to achieve a successful recovery.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Drug Addiction Calendar – Quit for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Drug Addiction Calendar – Quit For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Drug Addiction Calendar – Quit on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Drug Addiction Calendar – Quit, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Drug Addiction Calendar – Quit app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Drug Addiction Calendar – Quit ANDROID App Summary
Under the Health & Fitness category on Google Play store, Drug Addiction Calendar – Quit has over 12696 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. App Diggity, LLC has developed the Drug Addiction Calendar – Quit and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 2.5.1.
Until this latest version, Drug Addiction Calendar – Quit has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.3. This latest version was last updated on Sunday, June 7, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Drug Addiction Calendar – Quit on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Drug Addiction Calendar – Quit On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||App Diggity, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Sunday, June 7, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Drug Addiction Calendar – Quit for PC
1. The rise in drug addiction among men and women.
2. The availability of drugs in our culture.
3. The ease with which drugs can be obtained.
4. The increased use of drugs in social settings.
5. The lack of education about the dangers of drug use.
6. The stigma associated with drug addiction.
7. The difficulty of seeking help for drug addiction.
8. The financial burden of drug addiction.
9. The impact of drug addiction on families and relationships.
10. The potential for relapse among those in recovery.
Drug Addiction Calendar – Quit App Overview and Details
Drug addiction among men and women is on the rise. With drug availability in our culture being on the forefront of our minds, it is no surprise that not people realize that this is a problem and can be highly addicting. Drug Addiction Calendar can help you put an end to your drug addiction by holding you accountable, offering solutions, words of encouragement, and science based facts that will help you get past your drug abuse.
1. Use our counter to track your progress down to the second.
2. Create your own reasons to quit drugs, or use one of our scientifically based facts about quitting.
3. Change the look and feel of the app with our skins section to personalize the app to what you want.
4. Add reasons why you would like to see yourself succeed and stop drugs.
5. Our special panic button will help you send a text to a friend that may be able to help you and be an accountability partner.
6. Our badge system allows you to be rewarded for your success.
7. Our distractions section will help you take your mind off of drugs and introduce you to something more positive and soothing.
8. Our built in money calculator will show you how much money you have saved since quitting
9. Our motivational quotes and testimonials will ensure that you are not alone on this process to shake your drug addiction.
Take a look at our top 10 reasons to quit using Drugs:
1. Stop the pain!
When you are addicted to drugs, everything you do becomes more painful when you are not on the drugs. Eventually this will fade, but it can be grueling at first, which is why people become addicts in the first place.
2. Change your life
When you look back on your life, do you want to see the person who was addicted to drugs and not contributing to society? I don’t think so.
3. Regain your self-esteem
Drugs will get you into a cycle of self-loathing and hate. This is a situation that no one wants to be in. When you are addicted to drugs, you start to think that you are worthless and no one likes you.
4. Be a good parent
It is not just you suffering from a drug addiction; your children are suffering too. Children need a role model to look up to and if that role model is addicted to drugs, then they are going to see that as normal. Even if they never see you use drugs, children will gravitate towards that state of mind.
5. Be a loving spouse
Drug use negatively affects relationships, whether its friendships, dating relationships, families, or marriages. Your spouse needs you to be there for them emotionally and physically. When you are using drugs, you are not there emotionally.
6. Stop being embarrassed
When you are addicted to drugs, pretty much everything you do can be embarrassing. Your family and friends will stop inviting you to places simply because you make a fool out of yourself.
7. Remember the good times
Being addicted to drugs prevents you from remembering the good experiences in life. You absolutely do not need drugs to have a good time, and when you start remembering things more, you will appreciate the good times even more.
8. Be respected by your peers
As a child, you looked up to your parents because they provided for you and gave you unconditional love. At this stage in your life, you need to feel respected in that same way, but the more you use drugs, the less opportunity you are going to have to be respected.
9. Provide for your family
According to Clarity Detox, the average drug addict spends approximately $2,100 – $4,200 per month on various drugs, including heroin and prescription drugs.
10. Develop more friendships
When you are a drug user, you put your friends on the back burner and using drugs take precedent to being a good friend. You used to know what it was like to be a good friend before you started using drugs, right?
Whats New In this Drug Addiction Calendar – Quit?
The Drug Addiction Calendar – Quit application is a great way to help people quit drugs. It is a simple and effective way to track your progress and stay on track. The calendar is easy to use and helps you stay motivated to quit.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Drug Addiction Calendar – Quit of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Drug Addiction Calendar – Quit Reviews
Helps me focus on the time that I have already lived through without intoxicants
Not much to it. Straight out of an NA class & NA Book.
Clearly just a cash grab that offers next to nothing in terms of help. When you say by paying you make yourself accountable is a joke. It’s like a play to win app. Pathetic.
It’s awesome software
How is a addict ment to pay for the extra content and use the app properly if there just researching the help but it’s not even help if ur earning from it
Does the job
Allusions hospital God ex
We refer the ownership of This Drug Addiction Calendar – Quit to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Drug Addiction Calendar – Quit and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Drug Addiction Calendar – Quit. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Drug Addiction Calendar – Quit.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.