Merchants have always been a staple in society, providing people with the goods they need to live and thrive. But what if there was a merchant who operated in the dark, hidden corners of the world? A merchant who dealt in the rare and the dangerous? A merchant who could make a fortune by catering to the needs of those who dwell in the shadows?
Welcome to Dungeon Merchant Tycoon, a game where you take on the role of just such a merchant. Build your business from the ground up, acquiring the goods that your clients need and selling them at a price that puts gold in your coffers. But beware, for the world of the dungeon is a dangerous place, and not everyone is looking to make a deal. Protect your business, and yourself, from those who would do you harm, and you just might become the richest merchant in the land.
The latest Dungeon Merchant Tycoon for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
Dungeon Merchant Tycoon ANDROID App Summary
DeepMist Studios has developed the Dungeon Merchant Tycoon for Android. You can find it under the Simulation category on Play Store. Since its inception, Dungeon Merchant Tycoon has got over 668+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 1.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.6
The latest update of Dungeon Merchant Tycoon is Thursday, January 21, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Dungeon Merchant Tycoon App Overview and Details
Send teams of adventurers to raid dungeons, sell the loot, and profit! Use the money to expand into more dangerous territories and get better loot! Recruit champions to lead more raids, hire better captains for your ships and smarter merchants to sell your goods, as you grow your profit from across the realm in this idle fantasy merchant tycoon!
Start your adventure as a Dungeon Merchant Tycoon today!
● Manage teams of adventurers as they go deeper into new dungeons.
● Earn loot to unlock rewards and collect powerful new items.
● Hire unique merchants who give special limited time boosts and power-ups to your caravans.
● Set up merchant shops in locations across the realm!
● Renovate your Caravans to boost their income and attract more customers.
● Play Limited Time Events & Tournaments
● Check in everyday for amazing rewards
Features of Dungeon Merchant Tycoon for PC
1. Send teams of adventurers to raid dungeons.
2. Sell the loot.
4. Use the money to expand into new dungeons.
5. Hire new adventurers.
6. Train your adventurers.
7. Outfit your adventurers.
8. Explore different dungeons.
9. Find new dungeons to raid.
10. Make lots of money!
Install “Dungeon Merchant Tycoon” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Dungeon Merchant Tycoon on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Dungeon Merchant Tycoon on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Dungeon Merchant Tycoon and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Dungeon Merchant Tycoon as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Dungeon Merchant Tycoon On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||DeepMist Studios|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, January 21, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Dungeon Merchant Tycoon?
This game is perfect for anyone who loves dungeon crawling games with a bit of a management angle to them. You get to build and upgrade your dungeon, attract new monsters and customers, and make sure everyone is happy. It’s a bit of a slow start, but once you get going, it’s a ton of fun.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Dungeon Merchant Tycoon for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Dungeon Merchant Tycoon Reviews
Idle game. Not what I was expecting.
Doesn’t have an end goal
This game feels a bit boring. You sit there waiting for gold with nothing to pass the time between upgrades. Plus once the tutorial is over, there doesn’t feel like there’s much of a goal. Yes it’s to earn gold, but I prefer to have some sort of story to keep me engaged and wanting to earn more. The game isn’t bad, but it feels a bit lacking in terms of content.
We refer the ownership of This Dungeon Merchant Tycoon to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dungeon Merchant Tycoon and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dungeon Merchant Tycoon. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dungeon Merchant Tycoon.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.