Electrodoc is an online electronics store that offers a wide range of electronic components and tools. We offer a wide range of products from leading brands such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and Adafruit. We also offer a wide range of tutorials and resources to help you get started with electronics.
We will help you download the Electrodoc – electronics tools for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- 1 Download & Install Electrodoc – electronics tools on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- 2 Electrodoc – electronics tools ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Electrodoc – electronics tools App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Electrodoc – electronics tools for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Electrodoc – electronics tools?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Electrodoc – electronics tools Reviews
Download & Install Electrodoc – electronics tools on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Electrodoc – electronics tools on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Electrodoc – electronics tools, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Electrodoc – electronics tools, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Electrodoc – electronics tools appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Electrodoc – electronics tools by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Electrodoc – electronics tools on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Electrodoc – electronics tools On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||IODEMA Srl|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Electrodoc – electronics tools ANDROID App Summary
IODEMA Srl is the developer of the Electrodoc – electronics tools, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Electrodoc – electronics tools from them is VARY with over 14117612 users under the hood. With a 4.6 rating, the Electrodoc – electronics tools is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Electrodoc – electronics tools is Tuesday, November 1, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Electrodoc – electronics tools on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Electrodoc – electronics tools App Overview and Details
Electrodoc is a simple and powerful collection of electronics tools and references.
Electrodoc is the new app name of Electrodroid. Same app, with the same and even more features.
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the app store the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor Color Code;
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor Color Code;
• Ohm’s Law;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistor Ratio;
• Resistor series/parallel;
• Capacitor series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge;
• Operational Amplifier;
• LED Resistor Calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator;
• NE555 Calculator;
• Power dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor Design Tool;
• Voltage Drop Calculator;
• PCB Trace Width Calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB port, Serial port, Parallel port, Ethernet port, Registered Jack, SCART connector, DVI connector, HDMI connector, Display Port, VGA connector, S-Video connector, Jack connector, FireWire connector, RCA connector, Audio DIN connector, XLR and DMX, ATX Power connectors, EIDE/ATA – SATA, PS/2-AT connectors, 25-pair cable color code, Fiber Optic cable color, MIDI connector, Apple Lightning connector, OBD-II Car connector, Car audio ISO connector, Arduino boards);
• Resources (PIC ICSP / AVR ISP, ChipDB (IC pinouts), USB specifications, Resistivity Table, AWG-SWG Wire Size, Ampacity Table, Standard Resistors, Standard Capacitors, Capacitor marking codes, Circuit Schematic symbols, Symbols and Acronyms, SI Units prefixes, ASCII Table, Boolean Logic gates, Switch Information, 78xx IC, Batteries, Coin Batteries, Decibel Table, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
…and more to come!
The Pro version doesn’t have any ads, and has additional features like new calculators, and more pinouts and resources.
There are also improvements in some calculators (e.g. LED, voltage regulators), extra features in some plugins, and it is possible to sort the lists according to your preferences.
These are the extra calculators and pinouts available at the moment only in the PRO version: Lookup Resistor color by value, Zener Diode Calculator, Y-Δ Transformation, Decibel Converter, RMS Converter, Range Converter, Power Over Ethernet, VESA Connector, PC peripheral connectors, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin connector, PDMI, Trailer connectors, SD card pin-out, SIM/Smart card, Raspberry Pi pin-out, LCD pin-out, GPIB/IEEE-488 pin-out, Thermocouples colors, Arduino boards, JTAG pinouts, BeagleBone boards, SMD Package Sizes, 7400 series IC, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses color code, Automotive Fuses colors, DIN 47100 color coding, IP marking, World Plugs & Sockets, IEC Connectors, NEMA connectors.
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodoc Pro link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodoc.it
Features of Electrodoc – electronics tools for PC
1. A simple and powerful collection of electronics tools and references
2. The perfect companion for any electronics enthusiast or student
3. A comprehensive set of tools for designing, analyzing and troubleshooting electronic circuits
4. An extensive library of electronic components and references
5. A user-friendly interface that makes circuit design and analysis easy
6. A wide range of features that cover all aspects of electronic circuit design
7. A powerful simulation engine that allows you to test your designs
8. A comprehensive set of online tutorials and resources
9. A free trial version that lets you explore all the features of the software
10. A money-back guarantee that ensures your satisfaction
Whats New In this Electrodoc – electronics tools?
• new calculators: RTD Calculator [PRO];
• updated resources: USB 4.0 specs; PT100 table;
• support for Android 12+;
• fixes and improvements;
Overall, Electrodoc is a great tool for anyone who is into electronics. It is packed with features and is very user-friendly. The only downside is that it is not free, but it is definitely worth the price.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Electrodoc – electronics tools? Let us know!
Recent Electrodoc – electronics tools Reviews
This helped me alot .saved my machines life
Must for pcb technician
My daily pocket tools.. extremely useful
Superb, fantastic, 1 number
We refer the ownership of This Electrodoc – electronics tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Electrodoc – electronics tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Electrodoc – electronics tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Electrodoc – electronics tools.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.