An employee schedule is a tool used by employers to track employee work hours. It can be used to create a time clock, which is a device that records the time an employee starts and ends their shift. Employee schedules can also be used to track employee vacation and sick days.
The technical specifications of the Employee Schedule & Time Clock for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Employee Schedule & Time Clock ANDROID App Summary
Employee Schedule & Time Clock was developed by Homebase Team Management and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Employee Schedule & Time Clock from Google Play store under the Business category. The latest version of Employee Schedule & Time Clock is 4.06.1 on Play store with total users of 2137834. The Employee Schedule & Time Clock app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Employee Schedule & Time Clock is Friday, December 9, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Employee Schedule & Time Clock on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Employee Schedule & Time Clock App Overview and Details
Free Employee Schedule & Time Clock App
🏆 The Best Employee Scheduling Software of 2020 by Business.com
🥇 “This tool makes managing shift work easy.” – The Blueprint
🗣 “Best employee communication tool ever!” – Theresa at Bliss Creamery
Homebase makes managing hourly work easier for over 100,000 local businesses. With free employee scheduling, time tracking, team communication, and hiring, managers and employees can spend less time on paperwork and more time on growing their business.
HOMEBASE HELPS WITH:
📅 Building and sharing your schedule: With the Homebase employee scheduling app, employees can see when to work and track their scheduled shifts. Teams can view their most up-to-date shift schedule anywhere, submit their availability, see who’s free to cover shifts, and request trades – all in this free scheduling app.
⏰ Time tracking and time keeping: Employee time tracking has never been so easy! Using the time clock app, employees can clock in and out for shifts right from their phone or on computers or tablets in your office. Managers can easily track breaks, overtime, and timesheets for payroll all in the Homebase time tracker.
👏 Managing employee performance: Employees get helpful reminders of upcoming shifts in our employee app, and managers get notified if employees are late, miss clock-outs, or reach overtime. Homebase is the work time tracker built for busy teams that lets employees check their schedule anywhere.
🗣 Improving team communication: Our built-in messaging keeps your team in sync without exchanging phone numbers. With the Homebase staff planner and scheduling app, teams can make sure they are available for their shifts and can communicate in the teams app if they need to swap shifts.
📈 Tracking business performance: Get a real-time view of your labor costs and sales—from anywhere. Tying our team management, employee scheduling, and time tracking to your payroll allows you to see how scheduled shifts and labor costs are impacting your bottom line.
⚖️ Labor law compliance: Get help to stay compliant with labor and scheduling laws and protect your business from fines and lawsuits.
• Clock in and out on their smartphones using the mobile time clock app
• View their up-to-date work schedule anywhere
• View the hours they’ve worked and estimated earnings
• Request and accept shift trades & covers
• Submit their availability and time-off requests
• Create group chats and chat with teammates in real time
• Receive shift reminders so they’re on time for shifts
• Sign in with mobile phone number or email address
• Build team work schedules in our schedule maker app
• View team availability and time-off requests while building the shift schedule
• View clock-in status of employees, and add or edit employee timecards
• Check sales, scheduled labor costs, actual labor costs, and labor as a % of sales right in the team management app
• See who’s available to be called in to work and easily contact them
• Message employees in real time in one-on-one or group chats
• Get alerts when employees are late or reach overtime
• Use Homebase on the web to set up advanced policies, controls, and permissions
Homebase integrates with popular payroll providers to make running payroll a breeze. Employee timesheets are automatically formatted for easy import.
Intuit Quickbooks Online Payroll
Homebase also integrates with leading point-of-sale systems, so your employees can clock in and out for shifts right from your POS.
Homebase provides US-based phone, email, and chat support free to all businesses, and our mobile app is free for managers and employees. To learn more, visit joinhomebase.com.
Features of Employee Schedule & Time Clock for PC
1. Easy to use interface
2. Clear and concise features
3. Ability to integrate with other software
4. Efficient and accurate scheduling
5. Real-time updates
6. Customizable options
7. Generates reports
8. GPS tracking
9. Version control
10. Free trial
How To Install & Download Employee Schedule & Time Clock For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Employee Schedule & Time Clock for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Employee Schedule & Time Clock.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Employee Schedule & Time Clock on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Employee Schedule & Time Clock and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Employee Schedule & Time Clock on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Employee Schedule & Time Clock On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Homebase Team Management|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, December 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Employee Schedule & Time Clock?
Overall, the Employee Schedule & Time Clock application is a great tool to use for managing employee schedules and time clocks. It is user-friendly and provides a lot of features and options to make managing employee schedules and time clocks easy. The application is also reasonably priced and offers a free trial, which is great. Overall, I would recommend this application to anyone looking for an easy to use, feature-rich, and reasonably priced employee scheduling and time clock application.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Employee Schedule & Time Clock on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Employee Schedule & Time Clock Reviews
I’m using this app on an android. As a hiring manager I really like the scheduling aspect although I have to write the schedule on my laptop not my app. My biggest problem with the app is that when I go to the hiring button it seems like it’s trying to load the actual website but it won’t actually do that. So I can’t view applicants on my app only on my laptop. Is this a known issue that’s being resolved?
I really like this app It is very convenient.
Overall I’m absolutely in love with this app. The one thing that keeps it from getting a five-star review is it does this annoying thing where the notification number icon never clears, even if you’ve read all your messages.
Overall good. My major issue is the messaging. I can see when a team member sends a group message but i can’t access them. There is NO message option on mine. Even when i look at the suppot. It tells me to go to places i dont have
Fun and easy
Terrible. It always says I have massage notifications inside the app, but there is nothing there. They never answer the phone or respond to emails.
Great for clocking in and out but the schedule doesn’t sync with my Google calendar so I have to manually enter in shifts
I have been using this app for 3 years now. It has been great until about a week ago. My app will no longer open even if I uninstall and restart my phone. I have done this several times. Home base just keeps reloading and never fully opens for me to use
We refer the ownership of This Employee Schedule & Time Clock to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Employee Schedule & Time Clock and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Employee Schedule & Time Clock. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Employee Schedule & Time Clock.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.