If you are looking for a place to have fun, dine and save, look no further than Entertainment. We have a wide variety of activities to keep you entertained, delicious food to tantalize your taste buds and great deals to help you save money. So come on down and have a good time at Entertainment.
The latest Entertainment – Play,Dine,Save for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Entertainment – Play,Dine,Save ANDROID App Summary
Entertainment Publications Pty Ltd has developed the Entertainment – Play,Dine,Save for Android. You can find it under the Lifestyle category on Play Store. Since its inception, Entertainment – Play,Dine,Save has got over 435644+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.3 rating and the latest version of it is 11.0.8
The latest update of Entertainment – Play,Dine,Save is Friday, September 30, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Entertainment – Play,Dine,Save App Overview and Details
Play. Dine. Save. Get exclusive access to unbeatable discounts with Entertainment. Choose from thousands of the best restaurants, travel and shopping deals.
Formerly known as The Entertainment Book, Entertainment is now an App. Download today for exclusive access to thousands of unbeatable discounts and things to do in Australia and New Zealand, while supporting local businesses in your community and the fundraiser of your choice.
Download the Entertainment App now to Play, Dine & Save!
Features of Entertainment – Play,Dine,Save for PC
1. Get exclusive access to unbeatable discounts with Entertainment.
2. Choose from thousands of participating restaurants and attractions.
3. Save up to 50% on your next night out.
4. Get access to exclusive member-only events.
5. Receive a monthly newsletter with the latest Entertainment deals.
6. Get a free Entertainment book when you sign up.
7. Save on your next vacation with Entertainment travel deals.
8. Find local deals and coupons for restaurants, attractions, and more.
9. Get personalized recommendations based on your preferences.
10. Access your account online or through the mobile app.
Install “Entertainment – Play,Dine,Save” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Entertainment – Play,Dine,Save on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Entertainment – Play,Dine,Save app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Entertainment – Play,Dine,Save.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Entertainment – Play,Dine,Save On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Entertainment Publications Pty Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, September 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Entertainment – Play,Dine,Save?
– Introduction of Hot offers section. Users will have handy access to great periodic deals
– UI Improvements related to searching and location settings functions
– Improvements in the My Profile section
– Implementation of better storage for the media content
– Bug Fixes
The Entertainment- Play, Dine, Save app is a great way to save money on your favorite activities. The app provides discounts on many different items, including food and entertainment. The app is easy to use and provides a great way to save money.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Entertainment – Play,Dine,Save for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Entertainment – Play,Dine,Save Reviews
Wouldn’t it be great if they listened to the customers and reverted back to the old app layout. If it isn’t broke, don’t fix it. This app is useless. I’ve requeted a refund which has been approved (and will take 10 working days allegedly).
Not user friendly at all anymore. Since the changes to the app, filtering is minimal so it takes forever to try and find something as you literally have to go through everything. Favorites that were previously marked are gone as well. Would rather have the book than the app now and even that is gone. Very disappointed.
Awful. Unable to redeem offers on the app, entensive wait times to get through to someone via telephone, and delayed email responses.
The app is not easy to navigate. You can search in your area and use a map see where they are in relation to you, but as soon as you save a favourite place to your list and view the favourites list later, the app seems to think you are in another state and all the distances are noted as thousands of kms away from your location. This makes it difficult to track which favourite is nearest me when trying to pick a new place to try when out and about.
Guys I am a long standing Supporter 20 yrs plus -I for the life of me can not understand why change a simple and effective experience to something which is Entirely a Frustrating and Extremely Sole Destroying Experience to Spend Money with your Clients to which I Thouroughly Enjoy their Service —-Fix It -Bloody Idiots !!!
What a mess. Can’t search by suburb without the app crashing. Can’t save places to favorites. Can’t redirect to restaurants websites for bookings or viewing information. Why change what wasn’t broken? At least the last app worked.
Poor compared to old app. Big step backwards. Have to go into each vendor to see if you have already redeemed. No link to website and menu. Also data out of date such as Chefs restaurant in Hamilton – has been closed for a very long time. Got a reply which is standard PR spin. Just give us the good functionality we had. That’s all. Don’t need flowery stuff. Also check all restaurants in Hamilton as there are more that have closed like Osten. Closed for 3 years now?
Sorry guys, but you missed the mark on your new app. It’s horrible to use. Why is there no link to go the the website of the company from the offer? Seems like such a simple concept? Why can’t it remember my last location search? It always defaults to Sydney first?
Absolutely horrible & not user friendly at all. The whole excitement of the entertainment book, was going to the map, typing in ‘hair’ for example then all hairdressers would appear, then u scroll through & find new places to go & try out. Can’t do this anymore. Clunky & a headache to navigate.
Have found it difficult to navigate, keeps freezing. Unless there is a book for next year i will not be buying . Normally have huge savings, this year whenever I go somewhere i can’t find the voucher
We refer the ownership of This Entertainment – Play,Dine,Save to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Entertainment – Play,Dine,Save and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Entertainment – Play,Dine,Save. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Entertainment – Play,Dine,Save.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.