Fake GPS Location Spoofer is a free app that allows you to change your GPS location. This can be useful for a variety of reasons, such as playing games that require you to be in a certain location, or checking in to locations on social media. You can also use it to trick your friends into thinking you’re in a different place.
The latest Fake GPS Location Spoofer for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
Fake GPS Location Spoofer ANDROID App Summary
IncorporateApps has developed the Fake GPS Location Spoofer for Android. You can find it under the Entertainment category on Play Store. Since its inception, Fake GPS Location Spoofer has got over 20877496+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.5 rating and the latest version of it is 5.6.1
The latest update of Fake GPS Location Spoofer is Tuesday, January 25, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Fake GPS Location Spoofer App Overview and Details
We assembled a FAQ list so please read it carefully before emailing us or adding a review. It has all your questions answered: If you still need help – send us an email!
Featurs of the paid app:
– Cooldown chart
– Stops and gyms
– Joystick operation (+ rotation of the joystick to match the screen)
– More routes options and GPX import
– More spoofing options including expert mode
Features of the app:
– Standard spoofing on all Android versions.
– No root mode available on Android 6.0 and above.
– Change the update interval
– Faves and history
– Routes creation
– Integration with other apps via share button
Use the app so you can fake the gps on the go. It will overwrite your current proximity elegantly so that you can prank your friends on any social network to think you are somewhere else. Find people in different cities, fly gps from city to city without moving. Geotag that photo even if you forgot to turn on location when you were taking it.
Any foul usage of the app (including cheating) will not be supported by our team.
Make sure you disable high accuracy location positioning/mobile locations under Android Location Settings and leave “GPS ONLY” or called “Device only” on some devices !
How to use:
– Choose your faked location and press play.
– The app will insert the fake gps go location into your android phone on the fly gps.
If you want to change your location on a browser you will need a VPNa services in connection with our app.
– Internet – to display the map view
– Access Coarse and Fine Location – to fake your current location
– Allow mock locations under Developer settings (Applications).
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This app is provided “as is” and we can not be held responsible for any usage by the end users of our app.
The app content has been localised in english, german and japanese
Features of Fake GPS Location Spoofer for PC
1. Assembled FAQ list for easy reference
2. Concise and clear instructions
3. Email support
4. Review function
5. User-friendly interface
6. Step-by-step guide
7. Helpful tips
8. In-depth explanations
9. Real-life examples
10. Comprehensive coverage
Install “Fake GPS Location Spoofer” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Fake GPS Location Spoofer on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Fake GPS Location Spoofer on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Fake GPS Location Spoofer and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Fake GPS Location Spoofer as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Fake GPS Location Spoofer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, January 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Fake GPS Location Spoofer?
This is a great tool for faking your location and can be used for a variety of purposes. Whether you want to prank your friends or family, or you need to get around a geo-restriction, this app will do the trick. Just be sure to use it responsibly!
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Fake GPS Location Spoofer for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Fake GPS Location Spoofer Reviews
Help full app my life
Great app. Works perfectly.
Good app so far
Thanks for your app 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏👍❤️❤️
5 star if Pro Joystick mode is supported in Hong Kong
Didn’t work for me pokemon go clearly knows this one
Does not work as advertised
We refer the ownership of This Fake GPS Location Spoofer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fake GPS Location Spoofer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fake GPS Location Spoofer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fake GPS Location Spoofer.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.