The Dash & Dot Robots are two small, programmable robots that can be used to teach kids the basics of coding and robotics. They are simple to use and come with a variety of pre-programmed activities.
The technical specifications of the Go for Dash & Dot robots for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Go for Dash & Dot robots ANDROID App Summary
Go for Dash & Dot robots was developed by WONDER WORKSHOP, INC. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Go for Dash & Dot robots from Google Play store under the Education category. The latest version of Go for Dash & Dot robots is 1.12.2 on Play store with total users of 140579. The Go for Dash & Dot robots app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Go for Dash & Dot robots is Wednesday, November 2, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Go for Dash & Dot robots on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Go for Dash & Dot robots App Overview and Details
PLEASE NOTE: This app requires a Wonder Workshop robot – Dash or Dot – and a Bluetooth Smart/LE-enabled device to play.
All Android devices with Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) and above and Bluetooth Smart/LE can download this app, but we cannot guarantee that it will work on devices not in the list. To find out more, please visit us at: https://www.makewonder.com/compatibility. This app is FREE to play.
Whew! Dash & Dot have traveled the seas and finally arrived at your doorstep. Now it’s your mission to show them how to play! Get full control of Dash & Dot with the Go app.
Send Dash on missions to deliver messages, use Dot to act out storybook characters, and go out and explore the world together. Ready, set, Go! This app is just the beginning of coding and playing with Dash & Dot. For ages 5 and up.
HOW TO PLAY
– Connect Dash and/or Dot to the Go app using Bluetooth Smart/LE
– Make Dash & Dot your own by setting their personalities and names
– Discover how Dash moves with full directional control and multiple speed settings
– Program the lights to display an array of colors and patterns
– Make Dash & Dot play fun sounds and animations
If you have any questions or suggestions, we would love to hear from you! Contact us at any time at https://help.makewonder.com.
ABOUT WONDER WORKSHOP
Wonder Workshop, an award-winning creator of educational toys and applications for children, was founded in 2012 by three parents on a mission to make learning to code meaningful and fun for children. Through open-ended play and learning experiences, we hope to instill a sense of wonder while helping kids develop their creative problem solving skills. We play test with children throughout our product and app development process to make sure our experiences are frustration free and fun.
Terms of Service:
Features of Go for Dash & Dot robots for PC
1. Control your Wonder Workshop robot with your voice
2. Give your robot commands to move, turn, dance, and more
3. Access a library of over 100 pre-programmed activities
4. Program your robot to respond to your voice commands
5. Create your own custom programs for your robot
6. Share your programs with other robot owners
7. Connect your robot to your computer to program it
8. Use the included wireless charging dock to keep your robot charged
9. Get updates and new features as they become available
10. Enjoy endless hours of fun and learning with your Wonder Workshop robot!
How To Install & Download Go for Dash & Dot robots For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Go for Dash & Dot robots for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Go for Dash & Dot robots.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Go for Dash & Dot robots on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Go for Dash & Dot robots and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Go for Dash & Dot robots on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Go for Dash & Dot robots On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||WONDER WORKSHOP, INC.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, November 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Go for Dash & Dot robots?
Go for Dash & Dot is an excellent application for those who want to get into coding and robotics. It is also great for those who want to improve their problem-solving skills. The application is very user-friendly, and the robots are very versatile and fun to use. Overall, Go for Dash & Dot is a great application for anyone who wants to learn more about coding and robotics.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Go for Dash & Dot robots on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Go for Dash & Dot robots Reviews
I give this app 4 stars because sometimes it does not work i will give full review if u add that u can control the emo robot
never works, bluetooth can’t connect. So disappointed in this robot, closed ecosystem wrecks it.
I love it because dash drives around like a car it’s so cute and awesome but sadly I don’t have dot because he broke. Also everytime I turn dash hits the corner of the walls which I hate alot
It nice for children
I Loved this 🎮 it is fun 😄 and I can make my dash say funny things to my parents
It’s really cool and let’s my robot move around my house perfectly. The controls are easy and simple and overall the app is fire. 🔥🔥👍👍
Won’t connect with dash making it useless
We refer the ownership of This Go for Dash & Dot robots to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Go for Dash & Dot robots and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Go for Dash & Dot robots. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Go for Dash & Dot robots.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.