Google Tasks is a simple to-do list manager that is available for free on the Google Play Store. It is a great tool for keeping track of your tasks and getting things done. Google Tasks allows you to create, edit, and manage your to-do lists from your Android device. You can also sync your tasks with your Google account so that you can access them from anywhere.
Our goal is to help you get the Google Tasks for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Google Tasks ANDROID App Summary
The developer of the Google Tasks is Google LLC and they’ve done a great job at keeping Google Tasks simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Google Tasks under Productivity of Play Store. Google Tasks’s latest version is 2022.10.10.479966059.0-release with an impressive user base of over 15121099. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.6 shows how people love Google Tasks.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Google Tasks is Monday, October 17, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Google Tasks on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Google Tasks App Overview and Details
Get more done with the Google Tasks mobile app. Manage, capture, and edit your tasks from anywhere, at anytime, with to-dos that sync across all your devices. Integrations with Gmail and Google Calendar help you get tasks done—faster.
Quickly capture tasks anywhere
• Create task lists with your most important to-dos
• View, edit, and manage tasks on the go, from any device
• Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device
Add details and create subtasks
• Break down your tasks to subtasks
• Add details about the work you need to focus on
• Edit details about any task as your work progresses
View tasks created from emails
• Create a task directly from an email in Gmail
• View your tasks in the side panel of Gmail
• Trace a task back to its source email
Stay on track with due dates and notifications
• Set a due date for every task to help you achieve your goals
• Organize your tasks by date or prioritize using drag-and-drop
• Receive due date notification reminders to keep your tasks on track
Part of G Suite
• Bring Google’s suite of powerful, intelligent apps to your business
• Leverage Google’s AI to bring data insights and analysis to every employee
• Connect with your team seamlessly using one suite: Gmail, Tasks, Calendar & more
Take control of your task management and install the Google Tasks mobile app. Start easily managing your to-do list on the go with the Tasks planner app from Google.
Features of Google Tasks for PC
-A user-friendly interface that makes it easy to manage your tasks on the go
-The ability to capture and edit your tasks from anywhere
-A variety of helpful features that make managing your tasks easier
-Integration with Google Calendar and Gmail
-The ability to create tasks with subtasks
-The ability to set due dates and reminders for tasks
-The ability to share tasks with others
-The ability to view your tasks by day, week, month, or year
-The ability to search for tasks
-The ability to add tasks to your homescreen
Whats New In this Google Tasks?
• Easily create a new task by long-pressing on the app icon
• Create a task by sharing from other apps
• General improvements and bug fixes
Download & Install Google Tasks For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Google Tasks app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Google Tasks app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Google Tasks will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Google Tasks on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Google Tasks On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, October 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The Google Tasks application is a great way to keep track of your tasks and to-dos. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great choice for task management. Overall, the Google Tasks application is a great tool for managing your tasks and to-dos.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Google Tasks for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Google Tasks, or the steps altogether.
Recent Google Tasks Reviews
I’m very glad to have an app that is not a bloated mess of details. The calendar integration makes it great and the team at reclaim.ai have made it such an amazing tool. I can capture my tasks in other lists and then deploy them to the automatic scheduled where they are organized.
it’s ok. but please integrate tasks to Google keep. and remove reminders in keep. and add task alert based on location (like reminders was). and remove reminders from Google Assistant aswell, and replace with tasks..
Very help ful app for for the people
Please add different colour feature with grid /tab/card view. Need important update to change your User interference colourful and decorated. Ugly user interface is always disgusting.
Unable to add an end time this app seems to lack quite a bit of nuance. That would be needed to make it necessary when you can already have some of these features in the calendar, which is kind of stupid that you can’t switch between making a task an event and vice versa. Like usual Google drops the ball
Oasis senses massage and spa
Can we get Wear support? I would love to use this on my Pixel Watch!
On this app easy to create and manage tasks very fastly.
It is just handy, but, I think it would be better if we can have a calendar view.
We refer the ownership of This Google Tasks to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Tasks and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Tasks. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Tasks.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.