Gusto Wallet is a digital wallet that allows users to store, send, and receive digital currency. The wallet is available for both Android and iOS devices. The app is easy to use and provides a secure way to store your digital currency.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Gusto Wallet for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Gusto Wallet On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||ZenPayroll, Inc. DBA Gusto|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, December 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Gusto Wallet ANDROID App Summary
The Gusto Wallet was developed by the popular developer agency named ZenPayroll, Inc. DBA Gusto. They have the Gusto Wallet in the Finance category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.0.77, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 316920 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Gusto Wallet latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Monday, December 5, 2022 was the last date the Gusto Wallet was updated with new features. If you want to use the Gusto Wallet on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Gusto Wallet using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Gusto Wallet For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Gusto Wallet using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Gusto Wallet on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Gusto Wallet here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Gusto Wallet for PC
1. Employees can get paid through Gusto Wallet.
2. Gusto Wallet helps employees put their money to work.
3. Gusto Wallet helps employees save money.
4. Gusto Wallet helps employees invest their money.
5. Gusto Wallet helps employees manage their money.
6. Gusto Wallet helps employees budget their money.
7. Gusto Wallet helps employees track their spending.
8. Gusto Wallet helps employees pay their bills.
9. Gusto Wallet helps employees stay organized.
10. Gusto Wallet helps employees find discounts.
Gusto Wallet App Overview and Details
Now employees paid through Gusto can put their money to work with Gusto Wallet.
Gusto Wallet helps you earn, save, spend, and borrow right within your Gusto account. It’s the easiest way to take control of your financial future.
– Get paid up to two days early with a Gusto spending account 
– Save towards custom goals with auto savings
– No minimum balances, account fees, or overdraft fees  – Get a Gusto debit card for simple spending
– Route your cash with the paycheck splitter
– Easily view paychecks and tax documents
– Clock in and out, review time sheets, and more instantly
We want to make sure you have all the details you need. Here’s some legal info about numbers, who we’re working with, and more: With a Gusto spending account, your payment may be processed up to 2 days early. Timing depends on when your employer sends payment funds.
 Some fees, such as out-of-network ATM and foreign transactions fees, may apply. Check the terms and conditions carefully.
Gusto is a payroll services company, not a bank. Gusto savings goals, spending account, and debit card are issued by nbkc bank, Member FDIC.
FDIC insurance is provided by nbkc bank, Member FDIC. Any balances you hold with nbkc bank, including but not limited to those balances held in Gusto accounts are added together and are insured up to $250,000 per depositor through nbkc bank, Member FDIC. If you have funds jointly owned, these funds would be separately insured for up to $250,000 for each joint account owner. nbkc bank utilizes a deposit network service, which means that at any given time, all, none, or a portion of the funds in your Gusto accounts may be placed into and held beneficially in your name at other depository institutions which are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). For a complete list of other depository institutions where funds may be placed, please visit https://www.cambr.com/bank-list. Balances moved to network banks are eligible for FDIC insurance once the funds arrive at a network bank. To learn more about pass-through deposit insurance applicable to your account, please see the Account Documentation. Additional information on FDIC insurance can be found at https://www.fdic.gov/resources/deposit-insurance/.
Whats New In this Gusto Wallet?
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Gusto Wallet is a great way to keep track of your finances and budget better. The app is user-friendly and has a lot of great features to help you stay on top of your money. Overall, Gusto Wallet is a great choice for anyone looking for a budgeting app.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Gusto Wallet of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Gusto Wallet Reviews
Only good reviews have to be fake slow app and having to log in every time is far too big of waste of time
They text you a code every time you log in. 😒
Absolutely love it
Holding our Friday pay post Holiday claiming that the banks will be busy. Pretty sure computer is not busy!Terrible…They hold your payday money until late on your payday [by 5pm- NO GOOD FOR BILLs SET UP ON AUTO PAY] so they can collect interest on YOUR money. Not well set up for Federal taxes. No apparent knowledge of state payroll laws other than California. AND THIS US THE SECOND TIME TO POST MY ACCURATE REVIEW, AS THEY REMOVED MY PREVIOUS 1 STAR REVIEW! IF 1 COULD GIVE LESS STARS, I WOULD!
You are supposed to be able to “Track your hours instantly” but there is nowhere in the app to do that!
We refer the ownership of This Gusto Wallet to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Gusto Wallet and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Gusto Wallet. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Gusto Wallet.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.