This is the perfect app for anyone who wants to stay fit and healthy! Gym Rest Timer allows you to time your rests in between sets, so that you can make the most of your workout.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Gym Rest Timer for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Gym Rest Timer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, May 18, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Gym Rest Timer ANDROID App Summary
The Gym Rest Timer was developed by the popular developer agency named DavidBlake. They have the Gym Rest Timer in the Health & Fitness category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2932 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Gym Rest Timer latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Tuesday, May 18, 2021 was the last date the Gym Rest Timer was updated with new features. If you want to use the Gym Rest Timer on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Gym Rest Timer using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Gym Rest Timer For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Gym Rest Timer using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Gym Rest Timer on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Gym Rest Timer here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Gym Rest Timer for PC
1. Start a rest timer with just a few taps
2. Perfect for between sets at the gym
3. Minimal phone interaction required
4. Timer runs in the background
5. Choose your own rest time intervals
6. Get notified when your rest time is up
7. Timer pauses automatically when you receive a phone call
8. Resume timer with just a tap when your call is finished
9. Never miss a rest interval again
10. Keep your gym workouts on track
Gym Rest Timer App Overview and Details
Easily start a rest timer for between your gym sets, with minimal phone interaction.
Gym Rest Timer is designed to be as unobtrusive to your workout as possible, with 2 modes to choose from:
1. Notification mode – when your rest timer completes it sends you a special ‘media style’ notification which allows you to control and restart the timer direct from your lock screen.
2. Headphone remote mode – whilst listening to music you can just press the ‘play’ button on your headphone remote and it will start your rest timer for you without interrupting your music. You’ll hear a ‘ding’ to let you know when your rest time is over.
An accompanying widget can be added to your home screen to make starting and controlling your timer even easier.
Whats New In this Gym Rest Timer?
– Fixed timer completed sound not playing
– Screen now stays kept awake whilst you are looking at the timer (i.e. it wont auto lock)
– Updated app icon! Oooooouuu (✿◠‿◠)
This application is a great tool for people who are looking to improve their gym routine. It allows users to set a timer for their rest periods, which is a great way to stay on track and make sure you’re getting the most out of your workout.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Gym Rest Timer of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Gym Rest Timer Reviews
It does exactly what I was looking for. It even has the added bonus if being able to use my headphones to control. So I can time test perfectly without ever having to look at my phone. Amazing
Headphone remote works maybe 50% of the time. Extremely frustrating.
so few clicks to set and reset a timer. It does one thing really well.
Really appreciate it. Only wish it had the ability to setup 2 go buttons, one for each pre set time limit (30 second between reps, 2 minutes between sets).
I like this app it’s simple what I would like is a set counter added just simple counts up from 1 or 0 with a reset it increases after every timer finishes. May want to look at Rest Timer by Lucidiem for that functionality.
Does its job, no nonsense, no ads, no bloat
Does exactly what I need it to
Does exactly what it should. I use it for rest timer between sets. Can restart via the notification view on the lock screen. Two other settings are available but I haven’t tried them.
Notification does not work until I open the app on OnePlus 8. I’m still in my master’s for cs, so I still have no idea what I’m talking about, but 1+ has a habit of stopping apps from sending too many notifs. Make your notification one persistent notif and show the duration, too. Would be 5/5, wanted to give 2, 4 for potential
We refer the ownership of This Gym Rest Timer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Gym Rest Timer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Gym Rest Timer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Gym Rest Timer.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.