HiEdu Scientific Calculator is an app that helps you with your math homework. It has a lot of features that makes it easy to use, such as a step-by-step guide, a graphing tool, and a built-in calculator.
We will help you download the HiEdu Scientific Calculator for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- 1 Download & Install HiEdu Scientific Calculator on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- 2 HiEdu Scientific Calculator ANDROID App Summary
- 3 HiEdu Scientific Calculator App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of HiEdu Scientific Calculator for PC
- 5 Whats New In this HiEdu Scientific Calculator?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent HiEdu Scientific Calculator Reviews
Download & Install HiEdu Scientific Calculator on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the HiEdu Scientific Calculator on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the HiEdu Scientific Calculator, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the HiEdu Scientific Calculator, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the HiEdu Scientific Calculator appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the HiEdu Scientific Calculator by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the HiEdu Scientific Calculator on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||HiEdu Scientific Calculator On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||HiEdu – Development scientific calculator|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, September 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
HiEdu Scientific Calculator ANDROID App Summary
HiEdu – Development scientific calculator is the developer of the HiEdu Scientific Calculator, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the HiEdu Scientific Calculator from them is 4.4.1 with over 5339100 users under the hood. With a 4.8 rating, the HiEdu Scientific Calculator is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the HiEdu Scientific Calculator is Wednesday, September 21, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the HiEdu Scientific Calculator on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
HiEdu Scientific Calculator App Overview and Details
HiEdu Scientific Calculator He-570: app provides help with a variety of problems including arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, statistics, complex, matrix, vector and other topics using an advanced AI powered math solver. Simply input a problem on app. HiEdu Scientific Calculator problem solver instantly recognizes the problem and helps you to solve it with 🔥FREE Step-By-Step Explanations🔥. Quickly look up related concepts. Get help with your homework problems and gain confidence in mastering 💯 the techniques 🔥It is absolutely FREE🔥
• It is a scientific calculator app supports most of the features of real calculators: calculator for fractions, calculator algebra, calculator derivative, calculate integral, calculate differential, calculator square root, calculator with exponents, calculator with log, calculator with remainder, calculator division, calculator with variables,.. In addition, the calculator has factorial, absolute, combination, permutation… help you calculate easily
• Natural Display makes it possible to input and display fractions and certain functions (log, x2, x3, x^), “, x−1, 10^, e^ , d/dx, Σ, Abs …) just as they are written in your textbook
• Get interactive Step-by-Step explanation & Graphing calculator
• Save history, select a calculation in list history and edit it
• Create favorite calculations that make calculations faster
• This is a perfect tool for daily calculations such as: independent memory (M+, M-), figuring percentages with memory functions similar to a small handheld calculator
• Income Tax Calculator : income tax personal, income tax calculation, sales tax calculator, tax return calculator
Complex number calculation
Complex is useful to find a complex number as a result of addition, real part of complex number, imaginary part of complex number, subtraction complex numbers calculator, multiplying complex numbers calculator and dividing complex numbers calculator
It’s main task – calculate mathematical matrices
Supported matrix operations: matrix inverse calculator, matrix determinant, matrix addition, matrix subtraction, matrix multiplication, matrix transposition
This calculator app has many functions: vector calculation, calculate cross product, calculate dot product, unit vector, find angle between two vectors
• Easily graph functions such as: drawing graph, graphing calculators, find special points of functions
Solve the equation
• Solve quadratic equations
• Solve cubic equations
• Solve inequalities
• Solve the system of equations
• Available unit conversions include:
+ Currency conversion
+ Temperature converter
+ Length converter
+ Speed converter
+ Area conversion
+ Cooking Volume
+ Pressure converter
+ Power converter
+ Time converter
+ Fuel Consumption converter
+ Digital Storage conversion
• This app has 1000+ math formula and more to come.
• Now no need to make paper notes to remember mathematics formulas just have this app put all the formulas on your favourite phones.
• you’ll find formulas very simply explained in app with necessary figures will help you to understand very easily
• The application is a physical handbook. Contains most physical formulas for students and undergraduate help users quickly refer to any Physics formulas for their study and work.
Important Note : Our app products are not related to physical calculators such as casio scientific calculator, hp scientific calculators, texas scientific calculators… The app was developed by the research of the company team.
Features of HiEdu Scientific Calculator for PC
1. Arithmetic operations
8. Unit conversions
9. Equation solving
10. Help with a variety of problems
Whats New In this HiEdu Scientific Calculator?
+ Get interactive Step-by-Step explanations
+ Search the web for similar problems and video lectures
The HiEdu Scientific Calculator is a great tool for students and professionals who need to perform complex calculations. It is easy to use and has a wide range of features that make it a great choice for anyone who needs a scientific calculator.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the HiEdu Scientific Calculator? Let us know!
Recent HiEdu Scientific Calculator Reviews
The best of all android calc I ever used!
This is the best circulator l ever seen in App Store. And is the highest rated, because the first thing I used to check when I want to download an app is the rating. Thanks for excellent performance.
It is very easy to use and has possitive outlook in Education
It’s very good
This app is absolutely good, it can be use in different way to sort out differents problems. Believe me about what i just said.
We refer the ownership of This HiEdu Scientific Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HiEdu Scientific Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the HiEdu Scientific Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HiEdu Scientific Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.