The I.V. Drug Handbook is a comprehensive guide to the safe and effective use of intravenous drugs. It includes detailed information on more than 200 drugs, including their indications, dosages, routes of administration, and side effects. The handbook also includes a section on special topics, such as the use of I.V. drugs in pregnant women and children, and the safe disposal of I.V. needles and other equipment.
In this article, we will show you how to download I.V. Drug Handbook For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at I.V. Drug Handbook technical specifications first.
I.V. Drug Handbook ANDROID App Summary
MobiSystems is the developer of this I.V. Drug Handbook application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 369002+ users of this app. The I.V. Drug Handbook app rating is currently 11.3.580.
It was last updated on Tuesday, April 21, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of I.V. Drug Handbook for PC
1. Concise and practical guidance on IV drugs
2. Strong focus on patient safety
3. Easy-to-use format
4. Detailed information on indications, dosage, administration, and precautions
5. Extensive coverage of commonly used IV drugs
6. Valuable tips and advice from expert clinicians
7. Concise drug monographs for quick reference
8. Cross-referencing to related content
9. Regularly updated to keep pace with the latest developments
10. Free online access with purchase
|App Name:||I.V. Drug Handbook On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, April 21, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Download I.V. Drug Handbook For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the I.V. Drug Handbook on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install I.V. Drug Handbook on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theI.V. Drug Handbook in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the I.V. Drug Handbook on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, I.V. Drug Handbook running on your computer.
I.V. Drug Handbook App Overview and Details
McGraw-Hill’s I.V. Drug Handbook delivers concise, practical guidance, featuring a strong focus on patient safety, administering and monitoring. Written by and for practicing nurses and pharmacists, the Handbook is reliable, comprehensive, and easy-to-use.
***This is a fully functional 1-day trial version***
Everything you need for a safe, successful I.V. drug administration:
• All-inclusive coverage of over 350 parenteral drugs with the latest warnings from the FDA
• Includes antibiotics, insulin, pain medications, emergency drugs — and more coverage of chemotherapeutic agents with more supportive therapies than you’ll find in any other text
• Provides the most comprehensive, specific, evidence-based guidelines on administering high-alert and hazardous drugs available anywhere
• Each drug monograph includes administration guidelines, covering preparation, dilution & compatibility, infusion rates, admixtures, supportive therapies and monitoring.
• Includes a 32 page full-color patient safety insert describing measures for ensuring safe drug administration, including 6 pages on inserting an I.V. catheter
• Uses distinctive icons to call your attention to “clinical alerts,” “life-threatening reactions,” “high-alert”, “hazardous” drugs, and more
Patricia Dwyer Schull, MSN, RN, has been in medical publishing for more than twenty years. Prior to establishing MedVantage Publishing, Patricia held executive management positions with the top medical publishers in the world. She has edited and authored many popular nursing publications including several drug titles. Before entering the publishing business, Patricia spent 16 years in various aspects of nursing management, direct patient care and staff education as a professional registered nurse.
NEW! With the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right in faster and easier than ever!
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
• Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ (‘*’ or ‘?’) to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Use our Voice search when you don’t know how an entry is spelled
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
• Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
• ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
• Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use the dictionary simultaneously with other apps.
Get MORE by purchasing the full version of On Call Principles & Protocols:
• Permanently unlock the complete features list
• Offline mode – look up words without an internet connection
• Premium Support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues
Whats New In this I.V. Drug Handbook?
• Fully optimized support for Android 10
• Offline mode feature
• Translate word from any Android app with the Tap to Translate feature
• Customize your dictionary with any of the five new color themes
• New Help Center
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
This application is a great resource for those who need to know more about I.V. drugs and how to use them safely. It provides a lot of useful information, and is easy to use. It is a great tool for anyone who needs to know more about I.V. drugs.
This concludes our article on I.V. Drug Handbook Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or I.V. Drug Handbook for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent I.V. Drug Handbook Reviews
It would’ve been a great app. However no one said it was s 44.99 premium to keep using. It does even say that at the beginning of the app. DELETE!!
This app teaches me what I hav never know before
It is tricky app,it is free for one day
When you need the knowledge, and need it immediately, it’s not always abavailable. So Be the one who takes control. Download this mildly sort of a lil useful IV handbook-And, be AMAZED every time you’re High but still somehow remember this is on your phone. Be aware if you think You’ll be the user in crisis who can look thru here to find a remedy for your issue – Advanced AI designed by China will continually give you irrelevant info. Or, maybe don’t or maybe not? I smell Pysvhosis….
Need for eligible pharmacist
We refer the ownership of This I.V. Drug Handbook to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for I.V. Drug Handbook and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the I.V. Drug Handbook. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the I.V. Drug Handbook.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.