Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR), an automated global electronic broker, announced today the launch of IBKR Mobile, a feature-rich mobile trading application for iOS and Android devices. IBKR Mobile provides customers with the ability to trade stocks, options, futures, forex and more, anywhere, anytime.
In addition to trading features, the app also includes account management, market data and analysis tools. IBKR Mobile is available to all Interactive Brokers customers, with no monthly fee.
The latest IBKR Mobile for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
IBKR Mobile ANDROID App Summary
Interactive Brokers Group has developed the IBKR Mobile for Android. You can find it under the Finance category on Play Store. Since its inception, IBKR Mobile has got over 1775842+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 8.4.614
The latest update of IBKR Mobile is Thursday, December 15, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
IBKR Mobile App Overview and Details
All brokers are not created equal. The IBKR Mobile trading application from Interactive Brokers provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex and futures options on multiple market destinations worldwide. Get real-time streaming data and charts; transmit orders instantaneously or use the order ticket; monitor your trades and enjoy immediate access to your account balances and portfolio data wherever you go. And don’t worry about the cost. Our SmartRouting℠ technology searches for the best price available at the time of your order and dynamically routes and re-routes all or parts of your order to achieve optimal execution. And for the fifth consecutive year, Interactive Brokers was ranked Lowest Cost Broker by Barron’s magazine.
Not a customer yet? You can still access realtime forex quotes and alerts, run market scanners and view delayed market data for products around the world, all at no cost.
IBKR Mobile features include:
* Access to real-time streaming quotes and charts
* BookTrader Trading Tool
* Real-time Market Scanners
* Real-time Alerts with email notification
* Delayed market data for non-subscribed tickers and non-IB customers
* Support for trading stocks, options, futures and forex worldwide
* The ability to route orders using IB’s SmartRouting℠ technology, which searches for the best price and dynamically routes and re-routes all or part of your order to achieve optimal execution
* Quick access to trade reports, portfolio and account information
* Secure login through IB’s Secure Login System
* Access to Daily IB Market Briefs
* Free customer support
Become a beta tester:
Interactive Brokers member SIPC.
Features of IBKR Mobile for PC
1. IBKR Mobile is a trading application from Interactive Brokers that provides a variety of features for brokers.
2. IBKR Mobile allows brokers to access their account information, place trades, and monitor their portfolios.
3. IBKR Mobile provides real-time market data and quotes, as well as streaming news.
4. IBKR Mobile offers an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
5. IBKR Mobile gives brokers the ability to customize their trading experience.
6. IBKR Mobile supports multiple languages, including English, French, German, Spanish, and Chinese.
7. IBKR Mobile is available for both iOS and Android devices.
8. IBKR Mobile is a secure and reliable platform.
9. IBKR Mobile offers a variety of features and tools to help brokers make the most of their trading experience.
10. IBKR Mobile is the perfect choice for brokers looking for a comprehensive and user-friendly mobile trading solution.
Install “IBKR Mobile” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing IBKR Mobile on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install IBKR Mobile on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type IBKR Mobile and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the IBKR Mobile as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||IBKR Mobile On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Interactive Brokers Group|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, December 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this IBKR Mobile?
EventTrader lets you trade your opinion on the price movement of key futures markets, like the equity index, metals, and more. Will the S&P close above 3900 today? Will gold close above 1700 today? Take a position on daily price predictions to gain exposure to the futures markets while limiting risk. Event contracts are short-term positions good for that trading day only. Open EventTrader from the main menu. Requires trading permissions.
The IBKR Mobile application is a great way to trade on the go. It is user-friendly and has all the features that a trader needs. Overall, it is a great tool for mobile trading.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the IBKR Mobile for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent IBKR Mobile Reviews
Happy to see the efforts in modernizing the UI, there are still many bugs to fix though.
I logged in once in Europe but when I returned to Asia, the app stopped working. Reinstalled, useless. Can’t authenticate, can’t generate a password. Called the international helped line, it keeps cutting me off! Seriously, IBKR, what is this all about?!? No help at all for our money in our accounts??
There should be a page that displays portfolio performance against market performance.
Tge app started to crash after last update
Incredibly frustrating to use, with useless customer support. Would recommend trying to find a better brokerage.
Not password manager friendly. I suspect they actively tried to prevent the BitWarden tooltip, let along just let me use my finger print. Lastly there is no authentication required to open the app on read-only mode. Edit: same issue on the desktop app. 0/10
With the new encryption requirement this app is totally frustrating. It automatically disconnects after about an hour and you have to go through a complete login. Fix this please, at least give an option to remain connected!!!!
Overly cumbersome and unnecessary security restrictions. Sign-in needs to be stream lined. Making a withdrawal is nearly impossible without going through an insane amount of ” security ” questions about account numbers past present and personal information, digital verification and a required call in to IBKR to verify the transaction. IBKR never again.
Over the years, IBKR has been slowly improving the app by increasing features and improving the performance. I mainly trade volatility and the app is okay for that. It would be nice to see more options portfolio metrics, underlying correlations and portfolio delta for futures and their options.
Sure the app is different than what I’m used to, but it’s nothing too bad. Not sure of the issue most are having about constantly putting in login details. I simply log back in with fingerprint. Yes, they log you out after a certain time, but it’s to keep the account secure. I’ve tried several other brokers and they all have some issues. It comes down to how much are you willing to tolerate.
We refer the ownership of This IBKR Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for IBKR Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the IBKR Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the IBKR Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.