IDAGIO is the leading streaming service for classical music, with over 50,000 albums and millions of tracks. Listen anywhere, anytime with your mobile device, computer, or TV. With IDAGIO, you’ll never miss a note.
In this article, we will show you how to download IDAGIO – Classical Music For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at IDAGIO – Classical Music technical specifications first.
- 1 IDAGIO – Classical Music ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Features of IDAGIO – Classical Music for PC
- 3 How To Install & Download IDAGIO – Classical Music For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 4 IDAGIO – Classical Music App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this IDAGIO – Classical Music?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent IDAGIO – Classical Music Reviews
IDAGIO – Classical Music ANDROID App Summary
Classical Music Streaming – IDAGIO is the developer of this IDAGIO – Classical Music application. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 642005+ users of this app. The IDAGIO – Classical Music app rating is currently 3.5.6.
It was last updated on Friday, October 28, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of IDAGIO – Classical Music for PC
1. Over 2 million classical music tracks
2. Exclusive releases
3. Curated playlists
4. Customizable playlists
5. Offline playback
6. High quality audio
7. Ad-free listening
8. Background playback
9. Chromecast support
10. IDAGIO Premium subscription for even more features
|App Name:||IDAGIO – Classical Music On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Classical Music Streaming – IDAGIO|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Friday, October 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download IDAGIO – Classical Music For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download IDAGIO – Classical Music on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type IDAGIO – Classical Music and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the IDAGIO – Classical Music ANDROID App within the emulator and enjoy
IDAGIO – Classical Music App Overview and Details
IDAGIO is the leading streaming app for classical music with over 2 million tracks, exclusive releases and personalized recommendations.
• Browse the comprehensive collection and filter by composer, work, orchestra, soloist and more
• Compare concert and orchestra recordings of the same work with ease
• Discover new classical music with your personalized Weekly Mix
• Get inspired with exclusive playlists curated by experts and artists from within the classical music community
TRY FOR FREE: Not sure whether you want to upgrade to a paid subscription? You can try it for free and decide later, or continue using the app without paid features.
• Play music everywhere and anytime with offline listening
• Listen to your tracks without interruptions
• High-quality audio (MP3 320kbps or FLAC 16bit 44.1kHz)
• Connect to 3rd party devices like Sonos, Chromecast, Bluesound or Burmester
• Select tracks with on-demand playback
IDAGIO Premium costs $9.99 and IDAGIO Premium+ $14.99 per month – the subscription renews automatically and you can cancel at any time.*
IDAGIO is the leading streaming service for classical music. Crafted in Berlin by a world-class team of over 80 passionate experts in music, technology, business and design, IDAGIO offers a search tailor-made for classical music, a catalog of over 2 million licensed tracks, and exclusive recordings and playlists – all available in CD-quality sound (FLAC). Each artist, orchestra and ensemble has a clear profile displaying albums and recorded works including filters such as composer, conductor, soloists and more. IDAGIO has subscribers in over 190 countries and the app has been downloaded more than 1.5 million times worldwide.
Find out more: http://www.idagio.com
Terms and Conditions: http://www.idagio.com/terms
*) Prices may differ per territory. The payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of the purchase. The subscription automatically renews at the end of your subscription period. Your Google Play Account will be charged at the end of the current subscription period. You can cancel your subscription at any time with effect for the following subscription period by going to Subscriptions in your Play Store Account Settings prior to the end of the current subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription before the end of the trial period.
Whats New In this IDAGIO – Classical Music?
* Gapless is now supported in all audio qualities!
IDAGIO is a fantastic application for classical music lovers. It is easy to use and has a great selection of music. The sound quality is excellent and the app is very user friendly. Overall, I highly recommend IDAGIO to anyone looking for a great classical music experience.
This concludes our article on IDAGIO – Classical Music Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or IDAGIO – Classical Music for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent IDAGIO – Classical Music Reviews
– I don’t recommend using free version. Interruptions every 2 tracks are infuriating. Impossible to relax. – On Premium 24bit audio would be welcome. – I don’t really understand this app. Any other audio streaming service costs as much but offers all the classisal music AND everything else. Only thing I see this app offers that others don’t are live performaces, which are additionally paid anyway. So why not have Qobuz,Tidal,etc. and here buy only live acces? What do i miss?
Great app but I’m going to cancel my subscription for the following simple reason: why Europe has to pay 9.99€ and I have to pay £9.99 from the UK? Exactly for the same service?
Resubscribed as I want the music! Still a terrible interface with Sonos, endlessly frustrating. Why can’t idagio sort this out? The app is 9clunky, especially in its interaction with Sonos. The music quality and choice is great. Update: previous battery problem is now fixed. Sonos interface seems worse than before. So frustrating that it’s not worth paying £10 a month to watch a wheel circle endlessly or the app to just quit. Unsubscribed.
Extensive library, organized in ways that make sense for classical, though there are still cases where information is missing or poorly presented. My main beef is with the app. I like to stream to my home audio equipment via Chromecast, but tracks hardly ever advance automatically; I have to hit the skip forward button for every track. The app also loses the album page during playback, making hard to go back and view the track list. I also wish I could view booklets like I can on the website.
With Idagio, you’re basically paying for their sorting and presentation of music, not the breadth of the content, which is a slice of what you get on generalist streamers. And yes, it’s leagues ahead of those: if you search for Schubert, you don’t get 20 albums of “classical music for studying,” but solo CDs by real pianists. But it has a long way to come still. Years are often missing, liner notes are scarce, search is only okay, the app has UI issues, etc. Still recommended, though.
This app is amazing for classical music streaming. Spotify, Deezer, etc would always frustrate me with how they categorize/tag classical. Idagio makes it a lot easier to search by performer, composer, or view a list of different performances for a single piece. I can save an entire piece to my favorites without having to save each movement separately. A couple things would make this a 5 star app imo: save my spot in a piece when I close the app, and Google Assistant integration.
The music collection is good; however, the app (Android in my case) seriously needs improvements to allow users to listen everywhere (like a normal music player). It is not compatible with Android Auto. If I don’t use the app for a short time, it automatically reverts back to the home screen and doesn’t remember where I last played (this is frustrating!). When I dock the app, it often crashes so I have to switch the app off and on again.
Good selection, but needs a repeat button, the UI locks up and instruments needs things like organ. Needs dark mode, and the “radio” function only plays works by that composer. Also some albums are repeated (Saint Paul Chamber example) and show up multiple times in the albums section, out of order. Also needs a way to sort favorited albums
We refer the ownership of This IDAGIO – Classical Music to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for IDAGIO – Classical Music and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the IDAGIO – Classical Music. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the IDAGIO – Classical Music.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.