iHealth MyVitals is an online health management tool that helps you track your vital health indicators and get personalized tips for improving your health.
The technical specifications of the iHealth MyVitals for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
iHealth MyVitals ANDROID App Summary
iHealth MyVitals was developed by iHealth Labs, Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download iHealth MyVitals from Google Play Store under the Health & Fitness category. The latest version of iHealth MyVitals is 4.0.0 on Play store with total users of 33840. The iHealth MyVitals app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the iHealth MyVitals is Saturday, November 19, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the iHealth MyVitals on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install iHealth MyVitals For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the iHealth MyVitals using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the iHealth MyVitals on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for iHealth MyVitals here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||iHealth MyVitals On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||iHealth Labs, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Saturday, November 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of iHealth MyVitals for PC
1. Users can create an iHealth account to easily manage and view their health data.
2. The app allows users to track their vital signs, including blood pressure, heart rate, and weight.
3. Users can view their health data in a variety of ways, including by day, week, or month.
4. The app also allows users to set goals and track their progress over time.
5. Users can share their health data with their doctor or other health care providers.
6. The app can also be used to track medications and immunizations.
7. The app can send reminders to users to take their medications or get their immunizations.
8. The app can also provide information on a variety of health topics.
9. The app is available in English and Spanish.
10. The app is free to download and use.
iHealth MyVitals App Overview and Details
The Myvitals App allows users to easily manage and view their health data. By creating an iHealth account and connecting our devices, you’ll be able to store data securely in the cloud.[Device Support] This app will support iHealth blood pressure monitors, pulse oximeters, touchless forehead thermometers, and weighing scales. [Graphs and charts] Using easy-to-read graphs and charts, you’ll be able to view changes and trends over time. You can view all types of graphic trends on the same screen and use the share function to keep your care team up to date with your condition status. [Measurement Results] After taking a measurement, you’ll be able to see the results in real-time. By connecting the device to your iHealth account, you’ll be able to sync the data and access it at any time. [Contact Us] If you have any questions about how to use our products, or if you would like to provide feedback, please let us know in the app. You may message the care team directly or fill out the feedback form in the settings section.
Whats New In this iHealth MyVitals?
1. Added device support for Nexus Pro
2. Improved user interfaces
The iHealth MyVitals application is a great tool for tracking your vital signs and keeping track of your health. It is very user-friendly and easy to use. Overall, I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a way to improve their health and wellbeing.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the iHealth MyVitals on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent iHealth MyVitals Reviews
The new updated version takes forever to connect. I hope they upgrade this part, compared to the older version wich I had no problem with this is frustrating.
Where is the Samsung SHealth integration?
It’s too muchhhhhh, 72 MG!
It is great for older people who can’t keep up with their blood pressure at home it’s been great for me
App gives session expired message and logs out after every use. App will not allow me to add glucometer. Samsung J7 running Android 8.1.0
Won’t upload new activity
No obvious way to enter new weight or measure blood pressure. Stay with the old version.
It put about 20 of my weight recordings into 2226 year. Yea like that sounds right. Thanks for that idiots. Fix your app.
We refer the ownership of This iHealth MyVitals to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for iHealth MyVitals and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the iHealth MyVitals. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the iHealth MyVitals.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.