Technology has revolutionized the banking sector. Smartphones have made it possible to bank anywhere, anytime. Traditional banking is no longer the only option. There are now many different types of financial institutions that cater to different needs.
Indi is a smart banking app that makes it easy to manage your finances. It is a one-stop shop for all your banking needs. You can use Indi to transfer money, pay bills, and track your spending. Indi is a convenient and user-friendly app that makes managing your money a breeze.
The technical specifications of the indi — Smart banking for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
indi — Smart banking ANDROID App Summary
indi — Smart banking was developed by numo LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download indi — Smart banking from Google Play Store under the Finance category. The latest version of indi — Smart banking is 1.36.0 on Play store with total users of 192601. The indi — Smart banking app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the indi — Smart banking is Friday, November 18, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the indi — Smart banking on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install indi — Smart banking For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the indi — Smart banking installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the indi — Smart banking and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the indi — Smart banking on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the indi — Smart banking in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the indi — Smart banking on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||indi — Smart banking On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||numo LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, November 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
indi — Smart banking App Overview and Details
indi is smart banking for independent workers. Bank on the go, save for taxes, and track expenses—all in one app.¹ Visit https://goindi.com/ to apply for an account.
Whether you’re self-employed, a freelancer, an independent contractor, or working a side gig, indi is designed for you. indi is an FDIC-insured account² with a debit card³ and mobile banking app built for independent workers. Use indi to bank smarter, save for taxes, and maximize expense deductions—all in one account, right in your pocket. No signup fee. No monthly service fee. No overdraft fees. No minimum balance requirement.
Income taxes are not automatically withheld for most 1099 workers. indi is here to help you be better prepared come tax time.
EVERYTHING IN ONE ACCOUNT.
indi is a single account that lets you visualize your balance as two categories—Okay to Spend and Tax Savings.⁴
GET A PERSONALIZED TAX SAVINGS GOAL.
Tell us about your income, and we’ll calculate an estimated amount you should save to cover your federal and state taxes.⁴
SAVE FOR TAXES, AUTOMATICALLY.
Set up direct deposit to start funding your indi account. As you get paid, indi can designate a percent of each deposit to Tax Savings.⁴
ACCESS ALL YOUR MONEY, ANYTIME.
The money reflected in Tax Savings is available anytime. If you dip in, indi will alert you and increase the percent that you designate moving forward.
Use your indi debit card for purchases—work or personal. Categorize deductible expenses as soon as you swipe.
AUTOSAVE FOR TAXES
Set up indi to designate a percent of each deposit to help you reach your Tax Savings Goal.⁴
Capture and upload receipts directly to indi.
NO MONTHLY FEES
Enjoy no monthly service fee, no minimum balance requirement, and no overdraft fees.
Rely on indi for tax payment reminders, intelligent tips, and real-time notifications.
BANK WITH CONFIDENCE
All indi accounts are FDIC-insured up to the maximum amount permitted by law.
SUPPORTED BY PNC BANK
Withdraw cash fee-free at over 18,000 ATMs in the PNC network. Deposit cash at retailers nationwide.⁵
1. A supported mobile device is needed to use this mobile app. Standard message and data rates may apply.
2. indi is a prepaid account. Your funds will be held at PNC Bank, National Association and are eligible for FDIC insurance, subject to FDIC insurance coverage limits.
3. The indi prepaid debit card is issued by PNC Bank, National Association.
4. indi’s Tax Savings Goal feature is not a substitute for individual tax planning or for legal, financial, or tax advice. This feature is intended only as a tool to provide a basic sense of your potential tax savings needs. Because indi will not know everything about your finances or your personal situation, your Tax Savings Goal may be more or less than your actual tax liability. The Tax Savings Goal does not account for local taxes. Using funds designated as Tax Savings for other spending may leave too little money to pay your taxes.
5. indi cardholders can withdraw cash at any ATM. Cash deposit locations are limited to PNC ATMS; and Visa® ReadyLink merchants (for Visa cardholders) or Mastercard® rePower merchants (for Mastercard cardholders); merchants may charge a fee for this service.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
indi is a registered mark of numo llc, a subsidiary of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
PNC and PNC Bank are registered marks of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
©2021 The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved. PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC.
Features of indi — Smart banking for PC
1. Save for taxes
2. Track expenses
3. Get paid faster
4. Save time
5. Reduce stress
6. Stay organized
7. Get paid what you’re owed
8. Avoid surprises
9. Stay compliant
10. Grow your business
Whats New In this indi — Smart banking?
Hey there! We're fixing a bug that caused some users to not get push notifications and other messages. Happy banking!
– The indi team
The smart banking application is a great way to manage your money and keep track of your spending. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a great tool for managing your finances.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the indi — Smart banking on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent indi — Smart banking Reviews
easy to use
I’ve tried on more occasions than I can count to have indi fix my account. They have done nothing to remedy the situation. I will not recommend this banking app to anybody. Just because they don’t fix the problem and takes forever to get a response.
great app card very convenient
I can’t even get the app to open
Does work on all pjo es
Good app, wish they could help locate ATM’S THAT DON’T CHARGE A FEE.
Very painless. Super fast
Indi is so reliable i love it
Too notch online banking experience. Exceptionally easy to navigate.
We refer the ownership of This indi — Smart banking to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for indi — Smart banking and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the indi — Smart banking. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the indi — Smart banking.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.