The Ingo Money App lets you cash checks fast, right from your phone. Just take a photo of your check and Ingo will deposit it into your account, typically in minutes. You can also cash checks by linking your bank account to Ingo. There’s no need to wait in line at the bank or check cashing store. With Ingo, you can get your money when you need it.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Ingo Money App – Cash Checks For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Ingo Money App – Cash Checks App Overview and Details
Ingo Money App – Cash Checks App Overview and Details
CASH CHECKS AND GET YOUR MONEY IN MINUTES
With the Ingo® Money App, cash paychecks, business checks, personal checks—almost any type of check—anytime, anywhere. Get your money in minutes in your bank, prepaid card and PayPal accounts. Choose to pay credit card bills, buy an Amazon.com Gift Card* or split a check and fund multiple accounts. If your check is approved, the money is as good as cash and safe to spend on purchases and payments made in-store, online and in Android Pay. Terms and fees apply.
ENROLL, SNAP, GO!
It’s easy to get started. Create your Ingo Money profile right in the app and then link your bank debit card, prepaid card, PayPal account and credit cards. To cash your check, take a photo of the front and back and submit it for review. If your check is approved and your account is funded or your bill is paid, the money is guaranteed. No check cashing lines. No deposit holds. No take-backs. No worries.
With Ingo Money, it’s in with a check, and on with your life.
* Restrictions apply. See details.
The Ingo Money App may be used by identity-verified customers to cash checks issued on U.S. financial accounts to fund: (1) most debit, prepaid and credit card accounts issued by hundreds of U.S. financial institutions including Chase®, Bank of America®, Citi®, Wells Fargo®, American Express®, U.S. Bank®, PNC Bank®, Capital One®, HSBC Bank USA, TD Bank, Discover®, Synchrony Bank, First Premier® Bank, Pathward and the Bancorp Bank; (2) PayPal™, PayPal™ for Business and PayPal™ Prepaid MasterCard® accounts; (3) Amazon.com Gift Cards; and (4) most prepaid cards, including Chase Liquid®, Wells Fargo EasyPay®, Regions Now Card®, BB&T MoneyAccount®, NetSpend®, Green Dot® Prepaid Debit, Walmart MoneyCard®, H&R Block® Emerald Card®, ACE Elite™, RushCard®, AccountNow®, Kroger® 1-2-3 REWARDS® and more. Funds may also be used to pay retail credit card bills from thousands of retailers including Walmart®, Target®, Costco®, Home Depot®, Lowe’s®, BestBuy®, Gap® and Old Navy®. You can also access the Ingo Money service in dozens of mobile banking apps including American Express Serve® and Bluebird by American Express. Ingo Money participates in the Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Star®, Pulse®, NYCE® and Maestro® payment networks.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
© 2022 Ingo Money, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Download & Install Ingo Money App – Cash Checks For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Ingo Money App – Cash Checks on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Ingo Money App – Cash Checks on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Ingo Money App – Cash Checks result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Ingo Money App – Cash Checks will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Ingo Money App – Cash Checks with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Ingo Money App – Cash Checks on your PC.
|App Name:||Ingo Money App – Cash Checks On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Ingo Money, Inc.|
|Updated on:||Friday, November 18, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Ingo Money App – Cash Checks ANDROID App Summary
Ingo Money, Inc. is the developer of this Ingo Money App – Cash Checks application. It is listed under the Finance category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2155115+ users of this app. The Ingo Money App – Cash Checks app rating is currently 4.9.9.
It was last updated on Friday, November 18, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Ingo Money App – Cash Checks for PC
1. Ingo Money allows you to cash checks and get your money in minutes.
2. The Ingo Money App is available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
3. Ingo Money is a safe and secure way to cash your checks.
4. With Ingo Money, there are no check-cashing fees.
5. Ingo Money is available to everyone, regardless of bank account type.
6. Ingo Money is a fast and convenient way to get your money.
7. Ingo Money is available 24/7.
8. Ingo Money is a secure way to cash your checks.
9. Ingo Money is a convenient way to get your money.
10. Ingo Money is a great way to get your money in minutes!
Whats New In this Ingo Money App – Cash Checks?
Camera Bug Fixes
The Ingo Money App is a great way to cash checks and get your money quickly. The process is simple and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a fast and easy way to cash a check.
This concludes our article on Ingo Money App – Cash Checks Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Ingo Money App – Cash Checks for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Ingo Money App – Cash Checks Reviews
This is a genius idea. Always works great never had an issue.
I’ve only had a problem one time and that was because I had locked my card and they couldn’t deposit my funds however I use this service every time I get a paycheck and it’s been good with no problems I wish they would charge less than $5 but I understand they have to make their money too
Absolutely horrible. Do not use this app. Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. Trash
Very simple to use and goes directly to my cash app in minutes
Would give 0 stars if I could after so many attempts to find a “darker background” I placed it on black and lo and behold it still didn’t work then they had the nerve to tell me they didn’t accept a check from my school that was their final decision don’t re submit again their words not mines and it was rude af!!!!
Trying to sign up and says it’s only for united States when I live and given my u.s.address waste of my time nothing but a joke
This is a scam and it is stealing people identity I reported this to the Google Play CEO fro removal
It doesn’t work. Wouldn’t accept my check from my employer and won’t say it why, what a waste of time.
We refer the ownership of This Ingo Money App – Cash Checks to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ingo Money App – Cash Checks and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ingo Money App – Cash Checks. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ingo Money App – Cash Checks.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.